Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself”

bitchfit

8 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

t’s literally gonna be a very small thing at the rooftop of a mall, it’s so bizarre but I’m excited for a little intimate show like that :allears: Maybe I’ll meet her again

Have fun! I hope one day I'll meet her too :heart:

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AnonnonA

• ahauntingnearu

• bitchfit

• ThehushSound

11 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

:bibliahh: the influx of gays that mall is about to have ...

Have fun, that'll be great!

9 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Have fun! I hope one day I'll meet her too :heart:

Thank you :heart2:

3 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

She betta be coming early, not mid-, 2023 :weeps: 

Literally my motivation to get through 2022. I hope the next single is another 10/10 but also different enough from Free Yourself 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 4:13 PM, iamvladd said:

Anyone went to the NY show yesterday?

all the gays turned out!

I went to both New York shows. It was amazing. The Brooklyn crowd was better but the NYC show was still cute. 
The gays in NYC need to dance a lil more. 

Did she play or tease the song that is dropping this month during the shows?

4 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

all the gays turned out!

:toofunny2: 

I went to the one at Webster Hall. No new songs

It was soooo good. She was incredible. Finally getting to hear and dance to these songs ... Amazing :jonnycat:

The crowd's quietness during 110% and WM verses :skull:

Meanwhile, FY and KOL probably were the most energetic moments. Fy especially ... Otherworldly moment. 

Yeah the crowd wasn't really feeling anything that wasn't on WYP. :jonny: 

6 minutes ago, iamvladd said:

Yeah the crowd wasn't really feeling anything that wasn't on WYP. :jonny: 

Good. A good indication of what she needs to stick to :whistle:

I would lose my **** if I got to hear 110% live and in person. That is the track that got me into Jessie when I first discovered her in 2013 (also Sweet Talk). 

7 hours ago, ThehushSound said:

Did she play or tease the song that is dropping this month during the shows?

She is doing WYP tour until Oct 20. If she drops another single before Oct 20 she'd have to include it in the setlist and the setlist already has Free Yourself, a single from her upcoming album. Most definitely she is waiting to wrap up the WYP era and start the next album campaign immediately at the end of October. I'll have more news next week anyways, see you then little Pleasurers :mandown:

What a shame the crowd isn't into her earlier stuff, i feel like Devotion has a lot of seeds that grew into WYP and deserves the same amount of shine.

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

She is doing WYP tour until Oct 20. If she drops another single before Oct 20 she'd have to include it in the setlist and the setlist already has Free Yourself, a single from her upcoming album. Most definitely she is waiting to wrap up the WYP era and start the next album campaign immediately at the end of October. I'll have more news next week anyways, see you then little Pleasurers :mandown:

:jonny6:

6 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

:coffee:

6 hours ago, goldstargay said:

What a shame the crowd isn't into her earlier stuff, i feel like Devotion has a lot of seeds that grew into WYP and deserves the same amount of shine.

This, I mean the Running Remix's popularity is a big part of how we got here and stuff like Imagine It Was Us would fit on WYP. I'm happy she is where she is now, but I hope she doesn't drop her first 3 albums entirely from her sets after she gets more releases out, I love so much of the material on all of those projects.

I know people didn't like Glasshouse much, but that show I saw of her at the Troubadour in LA is still probably one of my all-time best concert experiences, like truly a magical evening.

6 hours ago, goldstargay said:

This, I mean the Running Remix's popularity is a big part of how we got here and stuff like Imagine It Was Us would fit on WYP. I'm happy she is where she is now, but I hope she doesn't drop her first 3 albums entirely from her sets after she gets more releases out, I love so much of the material on all of those projects.

I know people didn't like Glasshouse much, but that show I saw of her at the Troubadour in LA is still probably one of my all-time best concert experiences, like truly a magical evening.

7 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Ugh I know I have been a Jessie stan for just about 10 years now and while I am so happy WYP has opened so many doors for her.... it doesn't hit (for me) the same way her earlier stuff does so I hope she doesn't just pay us to dust!!

30 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Those + gems All On You, Midnight Caller, etc. the funny thing is that YES WYP? got amazingly more intricate and better instrumentals - this is not up for discussion Lol - but it doesn't stick out of her discog really at all; the traces of it were always there, IMO anyway.

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

That Troubadour show was truly truly so special!

Streaming this bop rn :katie2:

Can’t wait for the next single :jonnycat:

9 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Oh wow

I'm seeing her early Nov so it will be amazing to experience the brand new single live

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.