Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself”

bitchfit

I needed a Boston show, but it's okay I guess I'll live... :jonny2:

Regardless, this song has become one of my favorites of the year so far. I can't help singing it to myself randomly :katie2: Hopefully the album is on this level!

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AnonnonA

• ahauntingnearu

• bitchfit

• ThehushSound

We want a little more 5 and a little less 3

Probably before her October shows, makes sense! :duca:

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Why is this not smashing globally yet? :huh: :biblio:

This is the Jessie Ware thread; how smashing can it be?

OT: second single probably coming in ~3 weeks :party: my guess is she'll premiere it on Oct 6 opening night, release it the next day

Hiii so I’m going to both October shows and am wondering if anyone would care to meet up as I’ll be attending solo. :gaycat4:

I am still living for this track but I would love a new track. Come on, Jessica!

On 8/17/2022 at 7:49 PM, AnonnonA said:

New single in October :celestial: album will be completed in September and released in 2023

Hmmm, I think the small set shows in NYC and LA are there to test demand in the US/NA and it worked. So I am pretty sure she will probably do a bigger tour then. I am hyped for the next single.

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Hmmm, I think the small set shows in NYC and LA are there to test demand in the US/NA and it worked. So I am pretty sure she will probably do a bigger tour then. I am hyped for the next single.

Hyped for the next single too! Hopefully it’s coming in ~3 weeks’ time since she said it will be released in Oct. Also hoping it’s a James Ford production - excited to see their joint output for this album

Edited by AnonnonA

Just now, AnonnonA said:

Hyped for the next single too! Hopefully it’s coming in ~3 weeks’ time since she said it will be released in Oct. Also hoping it’s a James Ford production - excited to see their joint output for this album 

I hope she releases it before or during the NYC show/Harry Chicago residency.

She is having surprise free intimate concert in my city next week :deadbanana2: I just snatched a ticket, so ******* excited

58 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

She is having surprise free intimate concert in my city next week :deadbanana2: I just snatched a ticket, so ******* excited

Congrats! 

Is the next single coming anytime soon? I think she promised it for next month

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

The mall, right? The way I shaded ava for doing the very same just weeks ago .. lemme delete that post :skull:

5 minutes ago, Soul Glitch said:

Congrats! 

Is the next single coming anytime soon? I think she promised it for next month

If she said October, then October that is!

1 minute ago, ahauntingnearu said:

The mall, right? The way I shaded ava for doing the very same just weeks ago .. lemme delete that post :skull:

It’s literally gonna be a very small thing at the rooftop of a mall, it’s so bizarre but I’m excited for a little intimate show like that :allears: Maybe I’ll meet her again

5 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

If she said October, then October that is!

It’s literally gonna be a very small thing at the rooftop of a mall, it’s so bizarre but I’m excited for a little intimate show like that :allears: Maybe I’ll meet her again

:bibliahh: the influx of gays that mall is about to have ...

Have fun, that'll be great!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.