Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself”

bitchfit

I would love for this look / vibe to be the album cover. 

"Whole load of music" I hope this means another hour of songs like WYP? :jonnycat:

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AnonnonA

• ahauntingnearu

• bitchfit

• ThehushSound

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

He is the main producer of the album along with James Ford I think :supaspaz:

:WAP::WAP::WAP:

holy f*ck we won :jonny3: she honestly deserves to be a MAJOR MPG ?

9 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I would love for this look / vibe to be the album cover. 

"Whole load of music" I hope this means another hour of songs like WYP? :jonnycat:

I’m hoping it’s gonna be like the WYP photoshoot where she used one shoot for all of her singles and packaging, that had the same vibe but different looks. 

Just now, bitchfit said:

I’m hoping it’s gonna be like the WYP photoshoot where she used one shoot for all of her singles and packaging, that had the same vibe but different looks. 

Her Twitter profile picture is in the same vein but different pose :jonnycat: also you can finally change the thread tag to “Single” :clap3:

2 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

Her Twitter profile picture is in the same vein but different pose :jonnycat: also you can finally change the thread tag to “Single” :clap3:

:gaycat5:

29 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Same. I just know she'll serve GLAMOUR

Can we get an Oct album release, Mama? :jonnycat:

YES YES YES. Cannot wait :duca: I hope the album announcement is soon as well. 

I really love how the single cover/ art direction of this new era is basically an evolved WYP -  more colourful and optimistic, yet still retains the same overall glam vibes 

also “a whole new load of music” makes me think the album isnt too far off :chick3:

Edited by AnonnonA

Loving how this will be probably her most similar sound from one album to the next but she’s switched up the look and producers etc. She found her strength with disco and WYP has a really expensive sophisticated feel. I like the look of the visuals this time being a bit more colourful. That feels like a progression and not just a 2.0

Very excited as always, been a fan since 2012 :eek: 

This is cute song

But what's coming is even better :WAP: the rest of the world is ready jessicaaaaa 

Don't be confused 

Don't be frustrated

but down.. i'm making you blue

just slow it down :gaygacat6:

i hope this bop will make the album:allears:

Edited by teddytears

28 minutes ago, teddytears said:

This is cute song

But what's coming is even better :WAP: the rest of the word is ready jessicaaaaa 

Don't be confused 

Don't be frustrated

but down.. i'm making you blue

just slow it down :gaygacat6:

i hope this bop will make the album:allears:

Ok Speedy

She looks great on the single cover! Also I went back and listened to the snippet again after the line about the mountain top are the lyrics "Why don't you Please yourself, if it feels so good why don't you ???(idk what is the next words)"

Come on queen, destroy me once again with your impeccable delivery of music :WAP: please release the album this year

What is it about Stuart Price that he brings out the best in female pop stars? He’s pretty incredible and I don’t doubt for a second that this is gonna another top tier moment for the both of them 

6 minutes ago, ThehushSound said:

She looks great on the single cover! Also I went back and listened to the snippet again after the line about the mountain top are the lyrics "Why don't you Please yourself, if it feels so good why don't you ???(idk what is the next words)"

after listening again its "if it feels so good don't you fake it"?

--

Jessie ha self pleasuring anthem is coming!

Edited by ThehushSound

8 minutes ago, ThehushSound said:

If it feels so good then don’t you, baby don’t you stop

34 minutes ago, Asparagus Spears said:

What is it about Stuart Price that he brings out the best in female pop stars? He’s pretty incredible and I don’t doubt for a second that this is gonna another top tier moment for the both of them 

He’s like the anti-Jack Antonoff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.