NEW VIDEO! Gaga performs 'Always Remember Us This Way' for the first time

Artur

At a private wedding in Italy. :rip: Should we expect her to perform it on her Stadium worldwide tour too? :gaycat2:

Edited by Artur

Not a private wedding getting the first performance. They must have paid a LOT? :rip: 

8 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Not a private wedding getting the first performance. They must have paid a LOT? :rip: 

5M, apparently 

:jonny2:

not a private wedding in Italy :hoetenks: tf

The fact that she had a million performances for MR... and then you have this gem being performed once, and that time she performs it, basically nobody gets to see it. :ahh:

JohnWayneHolland

I hate her :rip: she better perform it at the ChroMAGA Ball or else I'm suing, even tho I'm not even attending.

Gosh its so upseting how this could have been another #1 for her if they just released it after Shallow finished smashing. It's literally A potential CLASSIC

17 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Gosh its so upseting how this could have been another #1 for her if they just released it after Shallow finished smashing. It's literally A potential CLASSIC

idg her team tbh. its like they sabotaging her for some reason 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

38 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

1 hour ago, Ethereaaal said:

The fact that she had a million performances for MR... and then you have this gem being performed once, and that time she performs it, basically nobody gets to see it. :ahh:

I'm convinced the reason she ignored everything about ASIB minus Shallow was because she hated the overwhelming success, like I can imagine her fuming seeing the spotify stats during the first year. 

ugh this song is so powerful

this needs to be added into her tour setlists cause its one of her greatest songs and its just sitting there eating dust 

6 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

I'm convinced the reason she ignored everything about ASIB minus Shallow was because she hated the overwhelming success, like I can imagine her fuming seeing the spotify stats during the first year. 

Somehow, 'music, not the bling' is truly starting to make more sense :ahh:

Biggest and best song of all time. :jonnycat: She deserves HELL for doing this. :jonnycat:

An elitest. Hope she becomes a wedding singer only from now on. :biblio:

6 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

And no attendee posting a video of this ? :allears:

i'm waiting

• ATRL Moderator

Her best ballad :clap3:

only a wedding wanted to hear that basic *ss song

I'll Never Love Again wins yet AGAIN

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Pop culture

Wedding singer Lady Gaga :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.