Putin Plans To Starve Europe

Horizon Flame

It's true that Ukraine supplied a lottttt of the food sent out for hunger relief programs by organizations like the FAO, something that's probably not going to be able to continue now that the war has impacted the production and shipment of the crops this year (and probably next year), by which point a lot of farmers will be dead, a lot of fields will be bombed, and all the export facilities will be destroyed. It'll be catastrophic for a lot of places that struggle with food security (most of which relied on Ukraine already), cause there's not that much wiggle-room in the rest of the global supply. This is the aspect of the war that scares me the most, and one that people really don't discuss enough. 

I'm surprised North Korea's Kim is quiet during all of this

18241657.jpg?w=335

From denazifying Ukraine to desobesefying Europe, give this man the nobel prize

Though, the data from Russia must be outdated, his people are the one who are starving :ace:

Edited by sandman

Well atleast he aint using the nukes on europe :michael:

This is still horrible and he should be stopped :pukey:

Edited by Bicassie

It literally says developing countries in the tweet, not Europe. Rich countries will deal somehow. It's scary to think of those who can't. People from poorer countries will flee to Europe and the EU. Another 2015 will kill the EU and/or will lead to violence at the EU borders. We barely got by last time and the political landscape is even worse nowadays. 

He can choke on his potatoes

So he wants to starve poor people across several nations on purpose? :ace:

It’s the world vs Russia, how delusional could he be to think he could win???

16 minutes ago, sandman said:

Though, the data from Russia must be outdated, his people are the one who are starving :ace:

They aren't starving, they got low quality replacements of basically every foreign brand that they no longer import. And for the same price as before! Considering most Russians live with no disposable income unlike Europeans, it's not us who have to worry about starving. :hey:

Atrl learn to read challenge

Europe will be fine, as per usual, the developed world will. We have the money to make it through unscathed. So many areas of the world will suffer, tho :(

1 hour ago, The Next Day said:

It literally says developing countries in the tweet, not Europe. Rich countries will deal somehow. It's scary to think of those who can't. People from poorer countries will flee to Europe and the EU. Another 2015 will kill the EU and/or will lead to violence at the EU borders. We barely got by last time and the political landscape is even worse nowadays. 

I'm afraid there won't be another 2015 repeat. Europe moved distinctly to the right on immigration and non-white refugees, we ain't letting them at all this time.

Edited by Listentoyourheart

1 hour ago, The Next Day said:

This. 

Any country who tries to starve another as a means of war should be brought to charge under international courts.

Russia, the US with Cuba and Iran, etc. So horrific and evil.

Yeah, Europe isn't going to starve. They'll face supply shortages and much higher prices, but the grain that is being blocked from Ukraine is what feeds developing nations in the Global South, whom the Europeans/NATO have continually made clear they really don't care about.

Jokes on him, my aunt has a farm

10 hours ago, Listentoyourheart said:

I'm afraid there won't be another 2015 repeat. Europe moved distinctly to the right on immigration and non-white refugees, we ain't letting them at all this time.

I meant with 2015 the amount of refugees that came in a very short time, not the EU's reaction. I also think this time border countries will just reinforce border control snd pushbacks and the other countries will tolerate. A nightmare and really the death of the EU in its current form.

Edited by The Next Day

Is that a threat? Because I will send him Daily Harvest :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.