Beyoncé releases limited edition vinyl of 'RENAISSANCE' on her site

Lovett

2 hours ago, xxxlamb said:

so what does all the red SOLD OUT mean in the webstore 

The limited editions boxes with exclusive poses are the ones that are sold out. 

There's 28K vinyls on sale supposedly with 8k having already been sold. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• xxxlamb

• gustavothehuman

• QueenBLadyG

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, xxxlamb said:

so what does all the red SOLD OUT mean in the webstore 

The 'Sold Out' is listed under the limited edition boxsets, there isn't a 'Sold Out' underneath the vinyls.

oh thanks, i see lol...on my phone it showed up like every damn thing was sold out but i think it reformatted it weird cuz adblock and savingsmode etc. 

but still what's the point if it's not the whole damn box :(

6 hours ago, Danger said:

It’s an insult based on racism tbh. “Her fans are mainly black so they’re poor and ghetto” is the mindset they have.

this is the first vinyl I’ve ever bought ! Take my monies, Bey 

This is a HUGE reach :rip:

On 6/24/2022 at 5:10 PM, americanlife said:

“One time pressing” really bih… the vinyl market is huge now. There is no reason for this to be so limited.

It’s 28k so not that limited (I do think it won’t be available by the time the album comes out) and it’s not the standard edition, considering its advertised as having an alt cover.

Edited by Popboi.

9 minutes ago, Lil Uzi Lust said:

Tl1OBl3.png

pedro-pascal-crying.gif

I'm telling you!! 

:ahh:

She needs to offer us international fans a gift that us fans don't get because that shipping has been a mess. 

4 hours ago, Janet said:

Is this really not going to be available without ridiculous shipping prices?

I think when the album is released, the vinyls or CDs should be available in all stores. If you're a casual fan, I think just wait for the release day (worst come to worst the second week or so to purchase the CD) However, if you're a diehard fan, then you can opt for the limited edition since it's a once in a lifetime thing, I hope. IMO, better to get the boxset since it comes with a TShirt but unfortunately it sold out. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.