• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• xxxlamb

• gustavothehuman

• QueenBLadyG

Top Posters In This Topic

No tracklist, no cover, no snippets. The new way to sell music is so weird :deadbanana4: Gaga and Selena did it too

500-600k first week US :michael: 

3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

No tracklist, no cover, no snippets. The new way to sell music is so weird :deadbanana4: Gaga and Selena did it too

otherwise it'll leak a month earlier like Harry's did...

Not paying £31 for shipping miss me with that 

yeah, sure, they're all "limited" my ass. EVERYONE when they sell their new merch on their website mentions that its limited but then you'll find the exact and I mean EXACT same pressing of each boxset, cd and vinyl all around the planet in every small record store in existence because they manufacture tons of these things because it costs less. how people still believe this **** especially as gays collecting music is beyond me

3 minutes ago, sk8erfan said:

Not paying £31 for shipping miss me with that 

I'm the same. The shipping is more than the vinyl! I'll pick up a copy when it's in stores, I'm not paying almost £60. :toofunny3: I've already spent £70 on the boxset!

4 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I'm the same. The shipping is more than the vinyl! I'll pick up a copy when it's in stores, I'm not paying almost £60. :toofunny3: I've already spent £70 on the boxset!

I literally couldn’t give a crap about it being limited or hand-assembled by Beyoncé at this point. A standard edition would do, then your tickets dropping every day now and best believe the budget needs to be ready 

She really should have dropped this with the pose boxes though :deadbanana2: truly the only artist I’ll ever double dip for without even seeing a track list :rip:

This is only for the Rexars and American *******. 

If you live outside of America good luck with the shipping fee. 

The shipping fee :rip: Are they transporting it in a gold plane or something?

56 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

yeah, sure, they're all "limited" my ass. EVERYONE when they sell their new merch on their website mentions that its limited but then you'll find the exact and I mean EXACT same pressing of each boxset, cd and vinyl all around the planet in every small record store in existence because they manufacture tons of these things because it costs less. how people still believe this **** especially as gays collecting music is beyond me

This is a one time pressing and has an alternate cover. They might make a lot of them, but it is limited.

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

500-600k first week US :michael: 

Predictable, troll better.

Anyway I'd rather wait for the shipping costs to go down, she really is trying it with not revealing anything though :deadbanana: 

Edited by RainDreamer

I remember when they also said the same thing about the Homecoming vinyl, on her website it was also claimed that it's "limited". I ordered it and paid custom duties and just a few days later i saw that Amazon was also selling the vinyl in Germany.

I'm really not sure about this one, maybe this time they'll only sell it on her website. Since i pre-ordered the mystery box, i will wait with the vinyl.

so is this an alternative cover or the standard color? tbh i want the original cover so it can fit nicely into my collection

Is this the same kind of "limit edition" Homecoming was. 

20 minutes ago, RainDreamer said:

Predictable, troll better.

Anyway I'd rather wait for the shipping costs to go down, she really is trying it with not revealing anything though :deadbanana: 

Shuddup. Everything Is Love did 123k with NO support and using The Carters instead of her name. Looks like you're underestimating her. 

I really don’t think the price is bad for a 2lp 180gram vinyl, and $6 shipping is not terrible for a webstore. I just think people are pressed on here because their fav will never be an iconic as Queen Bee ? anyways I’m so excited and secured my copy 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.