BREAKING: Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade

Brishka

4 minutes ago, Brishka said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/24/roe-v-wade-overturned-by-supreme-court-ending-federal-abortion-rights.html

It's over. Gay marriages are next. The Christian Taliban won't stop here.  

You had one job in 2016: 

Hillary Clinton - SKAGEN Funds

But that centrist frump picked an anti-abortion Vice President tho

https://twitter.com/RyanF2TheW1989/status/1540338556685647876

image800

well, thank god i dont live in Bidenmerica. 

6 minutes ago, Raiden said:

But that centrist frump picked an anti-abortion Vice President tho

https://twitter.com/RyanF2TheW1989/status/1540338556685647876

Yeah, right, Hillary was too centrist for the far-left idiots. Now, enjoy living in the Christian Taliban.  

GILEAD. America is literally turning into Gilead before our eyes chile 

If people truly knew what an abortion true is, they would stop. An innocent child get their life taking away without choice is DISGUSTING! 

This is only the beginning…:biblio:

Worlds going backwards

:biblio:

Not shocked. The US is a regressing country. It will be in the history books as we are watching a country fall backwards. Wouldn’t be surprised if they overturn gay marriage. 

I bet if those supreme court judges got their mistresses pregnant, they would an abortion.

1 hour ago, Queen. said:

If people truly knew what an abortion true is, they would stop. An innocent child get their life taking away without choice is DISGUSTING! 

You stan a RAPE APOLOGIST and you have the audacity to post on this thread? :rip: I've seen it all. :rip:

1 hour ago, Brishka said:

Yeah, right, Hillary was too centrist for the far-left idiots. Now, enjoy living in the Christian Taliban.  

Wrong — she should have gone to Wisconsin

That was it, that's all Hillary had to do to clinch it.

So it's centrist hubris & arrogance (NOT Susan Sarandon & co) that got the country into this Taliban dystopia.

1 hour ago, Queen. said:

You can’t even ******* spell

I am so so so sorry guys, clearly the GOP is abusing of its share of power, hope you can take back the needed seats in the SCOTUS to override this crazyness.

I hug you and support you from abroad. This is terrible

1 hour ago, Queen. said:

Why are pro life people allowed to post here? It’s literally XVII century misogynist mentality. The audacity and the clownery. 

This is so scary, how old are these person , we need them to die fast 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.