Amber Heard has one of the most beautiful faces in the World, according to Science

Weld_E

Say what you will about Amber Heard, but her face is almost perfect — according to the so-called Golden Ratio.

First described by the ancient Greeks, the Golden Ratio (numerically: 1.618) refers to a formula of proportions that have been purported to identify the most mathematically perfect visage.

British cosmetic surgeon Dr. Julian De Silva shared his rationale for declaring Heard’s face exactly 91.85% close to perfect — about as good as it gets — by using digital facial-mapping technology.

The Golden Ratio, alternatively signified by the Greek letter phi (Φ), can be observed in all manner of life and design. And the closer the proportions of any given object are to phi, the more perfectly balanced they appear.

De Silva analyzed 12 points on Heard’s face — using a red carpet image from 2016 — to measure between her eyes, nose, lips, chin and overall head to get the nearly 92% score.

“The Greeks discovered that the ratio occurs everywhere in nature, and for thousands of years it has been thought to hold the secret formula of the world’s most beautiful faces,” the doctor told US Weekly in 2016. “The phi ratio of 1.618 has long been thought to hold the secret for beauty, but now with the computer mapping, we can calculate how it applies to real women,” he added.

De Silva, who runs the Centre for Advanced Facial Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery in London, has applied the same formula to countless well-known beauties. According to his research, Kim Kardashian has the most perfect eyebrows in the industry; Emily Ratajkowski has the most enviable lips; Kate Moss has the right forehead; and Scarlett Johansson has the most fetching eyes.

But it’s Bella Hadid who scored highest of them all overall, with 94.35%, followed by Beyoncé (92.44%), Heard and, in fourth place, Ariana Grande (91.81%).

https://nypost.com/2022/06/21/amber-heard-has-one-of-the-worlds-most-beautiful-faces-per-science/

You can not get more objective than science!

tumblr_inline_o6l2dphbQL1tlpcw3_1280.jpg

I was going to drag until I saw Beyonce higher on the list. :clap3:

Last decade she definitely was.

I always thought that her fame and recognition didn’t live up to how beautiful she really was. 

Now she’s as famous as she should have been younger but for all the wrong reasons sadly.

She’s still beautiful tho

Weird baity article for a face that didn't even end up being number 1 just to get people to trash her in the comments :dies: I guess they had to while she's relevant

I highly doubt Bella Hadid is prettier than any of the girls below her on that list, so the scientists that came to the conclusion that she's the prettiest woman in the world clearly need to adjust their formula.

Well duh, that's why she's so good at what she does. The best abusers and manipulators have that going for them.  Narcissistic queen!

Let me guess this golden ratio favors white and light skin folks and euro centric beauty standards... yeah totally objective.

Now how much did she pay for her name to be put into this list? She could have saved those coins and given Johnny his money sooner.

This emphasis on facial proportions doesn't make any sense when you have women like Julia Roberts, Christy Turlington, Angelina, who don't necessarily have perfectly proportioned facial features, yet are still considered "flawless."

7 minutes ago, Aristide said:

Let me guess this golden ratio favors white and light skin folks and euro centric beauty standards... yeah totally objective.

Beyonce is second on the list and is above Amber.

Just now, Aristide said:

Julia Roberts, Christy Turlington

Amber looks better than both…

Also:

9 minutes ago, Aristide said:

And then goes on to list:

2 minutes ago, Aristide said:

Julia Roberts, Christy Turlington, Angelina

As examples of beautiful women :rip:

3 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Also:

And then goes on to list:

As examples of beautiful women :rip:

I didn't say I think they are beautiful. I just said they're perceived by society as some of the most beautiful women (or at least they were during their peak fame).

8 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Beyonce is second on the list and is above Amber.

Amber looks better than both…

Correct me if I'm wrong but Beyonce is a "light skin" woman. So my argument still applies.

She's always been incredibly gorgeous, and I'm pretty sure Johnny looked right past the other flaws for a younger, hotter GF.

AH has a good plastic surgeon — I'll giver her that.

her surgeon did a great job

I think she is beautiful but not necessarily memorable, like let's say, Angelina or Megan Fox.

She looks like a younger and more fashionable Emily Blunt but I don’t find her even one of the most pretty women in Hollywood tbh but anyways… an opinion of a homosexual on a music forum doesn’t really says anything but also I never heard any straight boy or even straight women talking about her being beautiful 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.