• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• Brando

• Nexto

• Pans Labyrinth

he ******* sucks and would have zero defenders here if he didn’t suck dicks

1 hour ago, kyliefever2002 said:

im usually in for his gimmicks but this ones starting to feel a bit stretched out cause no one really movied for his feud with bet besides from a smal portion of stan twitter so its getting awk the lenghts hes going for this :biblio:

Yeah this

Like the others made sense and everyone was on board but literally no one gives a damn about this one ☠

Literally serving this

xlawol-crazy-woman.gif

People are making this deeper than it needs to be :ahh: He’s clearly beating a dead horse and y’all are fuming. Either way he wanted attention for the song and it’s working.

1 hour ago, infrared said:

he always needs a gimmick to push his music :hoetenks:

Because he's talentless

1 hour ago, infrared said:

Right and he lacks the raw talent to back it up too. 

ot: he’s really making this a thing huh

im usually in for his gimmicks but this ones starting to feel a bit stretched out cause no one really movied for his feud with bet besides from a smal portion of stan twitter so its getting awk the lenghts hes going for this :biblio:

Ok I was thinking this. The engagement for his tweets on this and the whole BET “beef” are actually kind of low for his standards. I just don’t think this particular gimmick is that interesting

1 hour ago, Brando said:

It's called the entertainment industry. We finally have a really entertaining popboy who knows how to push his music in a unique and fun way and y'all still complaining :skull:

this

he's a child of the internet :clap3: 

The way anyone rushing in here to comment how "desperate" this is is literally giving him the attention he wants :ahh:

I kinda agree with this though :giraffe: This didn't make nearly as much noise as, say, something like his satanic shoes mess. I kinda wonder if this will end up being a hit or not, I guess we'll have to see

2 hours ago, infrared said:

this. annoying and talentless.

:zzz:

I don’t really like his music but I do love how he always manages to ruffle the girls feathers. He’s definitely beating a dead horse with this one though. :rofl:

39 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

this. annoying and talentless.

I'd like to see you come up with a song as catchy as Montero and then bark something about lack of talent :skull:

:clap3:

Why y’all take things so seriously? :rip: 

Edited by Mezter

1 hour ago, Credit said:

he ******* sucks and would have zero defenders here if he didn’t suck dicks

Both of these things apply to Olivia, too so what's your point?

3 hours ago, 45seconds said:

You say this like it’s not a prominent feature of a successful pop star. Madonna made a career out of pulling gimmicks and controversy. Miley reached her peak with it and so on and so on.

It’s nothing new under the sun and it’s not the read you think it is. 

true talented artists LIKE madonna are big DESPITE the gimmicks because the music and art is so ******* good. while others rely on the artist to do the work and just sing a little

the fact that you dared to compare a guy who pisses on an award to a talented hard worker with a catalog very few musicians can compare to shows how ******* ignorant you are.

Edited by wanderlust

the fumings in this thread :deadbanana2:

I'll be listening (and watching) :gaycat5: 

The way gays in here are hating a fellow LGBTQ+ artist so f+cking much. Your lives must be so miserable. :deadbanana4: