Lil Nas X pisses on BET Award in “Late To Da Party” single cover, serves Kanye

Nvr

10 minutes ago, Brando said:

It's called the entertainment industry. We finally have a really entertaining popboy who knows how to push his music in a unique and fun way and y'all still complaining :skull:

No I'm sorry but he doesn't serve quality music. If he was serving pop music at the caliber a popgirl needs to  that'd be a different story, he does seem to rely strictly on controversies without even a memorable debut single to his name.  He gives TikTok star which is why people don't want to work with him. 

And then everyone literally says we're complaining but you all ignore todrick who actually served a quality pop album with gimmick and controversy.

And imma be honest, pissing on a BET Award is so disrespectful to the culture and a cringy attempt at attention.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josh

• Brando

• Nexto

• Pans Labyrinth

I like him but this feels bitter

33 minutes ago, infrared said:

he always needs a gimmick to push his music :hoetenks:

exactly and i told her, i said “ma’am”

7 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Will y'all drag him like y'all dragged Abel for the Grammys fiasco and "his obsession" with it or he'll get a pass for being gay and being an "entertaining popboy"? :thing: 

at least abel had nice music and talent so his grammy meltdown was justified 

this talentless loser should be dragged 

31 minutes ago, Brando said:

It's called the entertainment industry. We finally have a really entertaining popboy who knows how to push his music in a unique and fun way and y'all still complaining :skull:

“We” :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

No I'm sorry but he doesn't serve quality music. If he was serving pop music at the caliber a popgirl needs to  that'd be a different story, he does seem to rely strictly on controversies without even a memorable debut single to his name.  He gives TikTok star which is why people don't want to work with him. 

And then everyone literally says we're complaining but you all ignore todrick who actually served a quality pop album with gimmick and controversy.

And imma be honest, pissing on a BET Award is so disrespectful to the culture and a cringy attempt at attention.

THIS

2 minutes ago, bidet said:

Talentless loser sounds right 

this is so tacky and he is just a meme with no substance, no quality and no worth 

His music is trash but I stan him and his creative team so much lmfaoooo

6 minutes ago, bidet said:

This.

No talent, no originality, just quick gimmicks. Can't sing, can't rap, but makes meme'd music videos and suddenly this site thinks he's "entertaining" :bibliahh:

34 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Y’all spent years in the late 2010s complaining about how your favs stopped doing interviews, going to events, serving visuals, etc. but now that we have highly involved artists again y’all reduce them to being focused on memes and gimmicks 

exactly. i'm not really a fan of his music but yeah he's entertaining as hell. he's an important figure, i respect his hustle :clap3:

lmao hes so bold. 

but there is no return from this 

The miserable haters already lining up the gimmick excuses for his impending smash :ahh:

He just gets lamer with each stunt :gaycat6:

The next #1 is here:ihype:

he's such a loser...maaaybe if he were dragging the grammys it would be funny (but even then one bar would have been enough, not his entire single & promo campaign dedicated to it). doing all this for a bet award embarrassing 

this beef he has with bet really just seems like a stretch and isn’t a good look for him 

The ~gimmicks~ must be working since y'all keep talking about him, but I'm sleep.

Material Girl

31 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Ye umm.. What does "quality" have to do with "gimmicks"? Besides he served 3 of the biggest smashes of the past 3 years and all were excellent. 

i don't really mind gimmicks and that type of stuff, but this one is so stretched out that it's not even entertaining or interesting

As much as I love him, I can’t defend this immature and desperate behavior. I’m sure the song will be cute though. 

the way he has to rely on gimmicks and controversy to sell his music and have success... I used to be so excited for him too. His album also came and went. But wishing him success! 

i'm all for gimmicks (most of them at least) but this looks disgusting, makes me not want to add the song to my library :pukey:

Lame, corny, cringe, attention seeking, etc.