Jump to content

Arkells f/Aly & AJ and Cœur de pirate - "Dance With You"


RockYou!
 Share

Recommended Posts

Okay but when are the sisters coming out with a new single? I need the follow up to a touch of the beat N O W .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not feeling this one at all, but don't blame the sisters this is just a feature and they had zero input on the song, they just sing that simple chorus. 

 

It's cute but I can't see myself coming back to this one. First song I feel this way since that random "We're An American Band" cover back in 2007-2008 or so. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SpaceOddity said:

Okay but when are the sisters coming out with a new single? I need the follow up to a touch of the beat N O W .

New single in Q4, new album tentatively set to be released in Q1 2023. Album is predominantly in the mixing/mastering stage (at least that’s what they’ve told us) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SpaceOddity said:

Okay but when are the sisters coming out with a new single? I need the follow up to a touch of the beat N O W .

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

New single in Q4, new album tentatively set to be released in Q1 2023. Album is predominantly in the mixing/mastering stage (at least that’s what they’ve told us) 

Wouldn't rule out September (tail end of Q3) so they have something on streaming while out with Ben Platt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Boniqua said:

Wouldn't rule out September (tail end of Q3) so they have something on streaming while out with Ben Platt.

Is it Blue Dress the first single? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Roger said:

Is it Blue Dress the first single? 

They've backtracked on that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This was... a choice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Boniqua said:

They've backtracked on that.

Oh man, I was very excited to hear it soon, but I'm pretty sure the first single they choose will deliver ♥ 

 

 

18 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

This was... a choice

"Dance With You" or not releasing "Blue Dress" as the first single? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

Oh man, I was very excited to hear it soon, but I'm pretty sure the first single they choose will deliver ♥ 

 

 

"Dance With You" or not releasing "Blue Dress" as the first single? 

Oh sorry I meant Dance With You! I don't hate it by any means I just... eh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Oh sorry I meant Dance With You! I don't hate it by any means I just... eh

I don't hate it either, but the girls are barely in it, they don't sound that great either and I'm very used to a certain level of greatness by them. 

 

They can do so much better. As I said, I won't be listening again often, I hope they release their next self-cover soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Roger said:

I hope they release their next self-cover soon. 

Probably in the next 3-4 weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Boniqua said:

Probably in the next 3-4 weeks.

I'm very excited to know which one is it.

 

Hopefully Flattery.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...