Stupid Love is the standard for Break my Soul, why?

Diocles

Ask the monsters why they make this very weird comparison INCESSANTLY

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brikenbur

• Diocles

• Mirkomonster

• gustavothehuman

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

ATRL told me that Stupid love Was a bomb and flop.

Atrl now told me that the beyoncd's come back single After 6 years (which is doing less than stupid love) Is a success.

So the 2 months leaked, top5, multiplatinum lead by Miss Gaga is a HIT

gqCjZq4.gif

Stupid Love was dragged because it had the longevity of a banana outside the fridge, not over its debut. Should I remind you that Break My Soul is still on Apple Music's Top 10 while Stupid Love was already out of the Top 50 too? 

gqCjZq4.gif

8 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

So you decide that her career After 2016 doesn't exist? 

gqCjZq4.gif

If you call ‘none existent’ winning multiple Grammys and receiving an Oscar nomination between 2017-2022 then sure, Jade the Ace of Spades! :keir: 

Edited by Brikenbur

The backfire :toofunny3:

@Diocles adding themselves to the list of monsters as members who choose to humiliate themselves. It’s going to be a rough season for you girls. Bey will continue to stomp on every one of Gaga’s solo albums since Artpop when she was relatively new and already on a decline less than 5 years in her solo career. Get over it and stop setting yourselves up. 

Sd8Q.gif

Edited by BGKC

57 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Nobody even remembered what a Stupid Love was until yesterday when the Gaganators bought it up. :dies:

this :rip: Monsters started the comparisons iirc.

Just now, BGKC said:

The backfire :toofunny3:

@Diocles adding themselves to the list of monsters as members who choose to humiliate themselves. It’s going to be a rough season for you girls. Bey will continue to stomp on every one of Gaga’s solo albums since Artpop when she was relatively new and already on a decline less than 5 years in her solo career. Get over it and stop setting yourselves up. 

Sd8Q.gif

The roughest! What’s Gaga going to do next? Dust off her dead aunties pink cowboy hat and release Joanna: a dance-pop-country album? :oh:

Hopefully this helps Stupid Luv gain some streams lorde knows she needs them for that tour(?) she’s been on since 2020 :sistrens:

6 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Break My Soul outstreamed This Love TV.

The reason why Beyoncé stans didn't dragged Taylor or Adele is because their fans didn't attacked her at the first chance they had.

Now we are comparing Taylor's non single which was released with no hype to Beyonce's lead single? How low the bar for Beyonce is? :bibliahh:

OT: Because Beyonce's new single is tanks :toofunny3: Thats why it's being compared to SL which ATRL claims to be DOA. 

The backfire :rip:

19 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Whatever delusional mind tricks will help y’all sleep tonight, go for it. I know it’s been hard getting some of that over the past few days.

gqCjZq4.gif

They are freaking LOSING it lololol :dies:

Its so incredibly funny to see now the narrative is "Stupid Love is the goalpost? :rip:" and "poor Hive, how the mighty have fallen" :bibliahh: I mean, we are comparing their latest lead singles... Damn if yall think so little of your fave just say it and go

0c3fb943195a820a50c9c379c593d75d55c41e8b

We could also go as low as yall and compare Break My Soul to Hold My Hand, shall we?

0c3fb943195a820a50c9c379c593d75d55c41e8b

3 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Now we are comparing Taylor's non single which was released with no hype to Beyonce's lead single? How low the bar for Beyonce is? :bibliahh:

OT: Because Beyonce's new single is tanks :toofunny3: Thats why it's being compared to SL which ATRL claims to be DOA. 

People in this forum kept comparing Beyoncé's side projects with other girlies major albums and now it's suddenly not valid anymore? Mrs. Carter really got y'all pressed, holy sh*t :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Diocles said:

The Hive keeps comparing these two house songs.

Why

Rewriting what actually happened

:dies: 

Just look at page 1 of the BMS Spotify thread and it’s all monsters comparing it to SL :rip:

bc monsters kept talking sht…? :skull:

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

These are the first two posts in the BMS Spotify Thread - Monsters comparing the song to Stupid Love

EXrBBmL.pngzle4Thx.png

Also on the first page we get these comparisons by other Monsters

RpnL7BZ.png

BFawDtr.png

Then I'm unsure if these two users are Monsters, but we have these two posts as well: 

zQ2QA9w.png

6AXOG6y.png

Mind you, this is only on the FIRST page of the thread. More comparisons were made elsewhere.  We also have the litany of threads that were made by Monsters the past few days saying that Gaga/Chromatica inspired Beyonce or that Bey was compying her. 

1 hour ago, gustavothehuman said:

I just can't with y'all playing the victim, this is literally THE FIRST POST on Break My Soul's thread.

\endthread

Sd8Q.gif

bc monsters kept talking sht…? :skull:

Its not a standart. Im not a hive but monsters keeps comparing songs for two damn days 

bye Mrs Carter got every single one of you racists Monsters pressed :rip:

can't wait for the album :cm:

Go ahead and hide this thread OP 

:rip: anyway both are queens stop the drama start the music!!!

nnn the blatant manipulation when it's been the monsters bringing up that forgotten flop song. :jonnycat:

Anyways, BMS is extremely stable, which is a very good sign. :flower:

Because Monsters and Hive have a stan war, lol. That's the only reason.

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

These are the first two posts in the BMS Spotify Thread - Monsters comparing the song to Stupid Love

EXrBBmL.pngzle4Thx.png

Also on the first page we get these comparisons by other Monsters

RpnL7BZ.png

BFawDtr.png

Then I'm unsure if these two users are Monsters, but we have these two posts as well: 

zQ2QA9w.png

6AXOG6y.png

Mind you, this is only on the FIRST page of the thread. More comparisons were made elsewhere.  We also have the litany of threads that were made by Monsters the past few days saying that Gaga/Chromatica inspired Beyonce or that Bey was compying her. 

:cm::cm:

2 hours ago, Diocles said:

The Hive Monsters keeps comparing these two house songs.

Why?

Discuss and don't forget to keep it cute!

Fan atrl base GIF - Find on GIFER

Corrected.

2 hours ago, Brikenbur said:

Little Monsters will clench onto the success of ASIB for the rest of their lives… not even IT could save Chromatica era  :gaycat6:

u clench to 2016 receipts... :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, _Fey said:

The way monsters think that 40+ year old Beyonce, who has been in the industry for a quarter of a century, being comparable to GaGa, who is less than 15 years in her career, is some sort of shade towards Beyonce. Why isn't GaGa able to be compared to her peers who debuted around the same time as her, like Taylor and Adele? Why do you have to go back to someone who debuted when GaGa was learning long division in elementary school?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's so funny. I wonder why they don't compare Gaga to Taylor Swift

Edited by hackensucks

1 hour ago, BawBaw said:

u clench to 2016 receipts... :deadbanana2: