Will you subscribe to the new PlayStation Plus?

Hephaestus

Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will you subscribe to the new PlayStation Plus?

• Yes, I will
    • No, I won't
    • Maybe in the future

I have a subscription for ps plus essential which expires at the end of summer. After that I don't know. I only got one two years ago in order to play fall guys, but now that's it's free I'm not sure there's a reason for it. 

Perhaps once I get a ps5 and there's a sale, but just to play control and the final fantasy remake from my ps plus redeemed games.

But only for the essential or mid tier program. The highest one doesn't feel worth it to me. There's other ways to play those archaic games :celestial6:

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 12:53 PM, BNF91 said:

Already done, excited for Stray in a couple weeks!

stray-ps5.gif

YES!!!

Imagem

:gaycat1:

If you're in Europe they're doing a 7 day free trial of Premium (even if you've had Plus/Now in the past). I'm downloading Stray to see if I can platinum it before the trial ends. :eli:

i don't own a ps5 so no! i'm PC gamer these days.   think only use my PS4 to watch shows on :skull:

Yes, I have subscribed already, only cost me £20.89 to upgrade the rest of my 224 days to Extra from Essential which I thought was for nothing, can't wait to play Stray and Guardians of The Galaxy :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.