Jump to content

Joe Biden in perpetual cognitive decline. Blunders words and appears drugged


manwhore
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

What is going on!? :deadbanana4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was going to reply to this thread but I saw the person that posted it and chose not to. Disgusting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, wish said:

Euthanize it

Poor liberals. Euthanize the democratic trash party. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, slayships said:

I was going to reply to this thread but I saw the person that posted it and chose not to. Disgusting. 

Neoliberalism :isudumblmao:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No but seriously... There should be an age limit to run for president (in every country not just The United States).

 

Enough of these mummies. Let the young be corrupt too!

Edited by ToMmY
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fff :ahh: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not a Biden supporter but this clip is 2+ months old and making fun of his stutter is getting old. Anyone can take clips from a stutterer out of context and make them look silly.

 

The rest of his speech was fine and when he recovered from his stutter he was able to communicate his point.

 

Serving boomer sharing Facebook memes at this point.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

 

Not a Biden supporter but this clip is 2+ months old and making fun of his stutter is getting old. Anyone can take clips from a stutterer out of context and make them look silly.

 

The rest of his speech was fine and when he recovered from his stutter he was able to communicate his point.

 

Serving boomer sharing Facebook memes at this point.

 

It’s not just his words, it’s his actions as well. He’s terrible. What’s your excuse for that? That he is intellectually disabled and we should forgive that? Biden is a dotard. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

 

Not a Biden supporter but this clip is 2+ months old and making fun of his stutter is getting old. Anyone can take clips from a stutterer out of context and make them look silly.

 

The rest of his speech was fine and when he recovered from his stutter he was able to communicate his point.

 

Serving boomer sharing Facebook memes at this point.

 

you really are a "The VIEW" fan huh. To regurgitate those lies of "his stutter"  when the stutter phenom was not a thing years ago but only utilized during the democratic primary for use in their repertoire after they realized this senile cognitive declining man was going to start to need to start using it as an excuse again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yikes. Is this y'all president? This is why vote blue no matter what is problematic :doc:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Yikes. Is this y'all president? This is why vote blue no matter what is problematic :doc:

When the alternative is “vote red and your country is dead,” you vote for whoever you have to 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, manwhore said:

you really are a "The VIEW" fan huh. To regurgitate those lies of "his stutter"  when the stutter phenom was not a thing years ago but only utilized during the democratic primary for use in their repertoire after they realized this senile cognitive declining man was going to start to need to start using it as an excuse again. 

I cannot stand Joe Biden, but this is a lie.

 

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4841336/user-clip-joe-biden-stutter-stuttering

 

Was the reality of Joe Biden's history with stuttering used to gaslight people when he had senior moments that are worth questioning? Yes. Is his stutter a lie? No.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does it even matter who is president when the house and senate can’t pass anything anyways??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Bloo said:

I cannot stand Joe Biden, but this is a lie.

 

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4841336/user-clip-joe-biden-stutter-stuttering

 

Was the reality of Joe Biden's history with stuttering used to gaslight people when he had senior moments that are worth questioning? Yes. Is his stutter a lie? No.

im not saying his stutter is a lie. sis waht?  I literally said he was able to control it years ago and that video clip you provided is of him just talking about stuttering really bad as a kid. He's doing it now that his mind is decaying.  What is tea?   tea. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok and what do you want us to do about it?  Old people shouldn’t hold important positions.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, manwhore said:

im not saying his stutter is a lie. sis waht?  I literally said he was able to control it years ago and that video clip you provided is of him just talking about stuttering really bad as a kid. He's doing it now that his mind is decaying.  What is tea?   tea. 

Please educate yourself.

 

I stutter and so does my 60+ year old Mum. It comes in waves for both of us, sometimes you are able to control it better and other times you have many moments like this where you simply cannot pronounce words properly, especially in stressful times. 

 

Really dislike how Biden’s stuttering is constantly targeted and made fun of. If you want to “drag” his cognitive decline then just focus on his memory, his stuttering doesn’t mean much. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CandleGuy said:

 

Not a Biden supporter but this clip is 2+ months old and making fun of his stutter is getting old. Anyone can take clips from a stutterer out of context and make them look silly.

 

The rest of his speech was fine and when he recovered from his stutter he was able to communicate his point.

 

Serving boomer sharing Facebook memes at this point.

 

Thanks for sharing this. The full speech is also available on the White House website. Here's an excerpt for context:

 

Quote

And, folks — (applause) — let me close with what I’ve long said: America is a nation that can be defined in a single word.  I was in the foothi- — foot- — excuse me, in the foothills of the Himalayas with Xi Jinping, traveling with him.  (Inaudible) traveled 17,000 miles when I was Vice President at the time.  I don’t know that for a fact. 

 

And we were sitting alone.  I had an interpreter and he had an interpreter.  And he looked at me.  In all seriousness, he said, “Can you define America for me?”  And I said what many of you heard me say for a long time.  I said, “Yes, I can, in one word: possibilities.”  (Applause.)  “Possibilities.”  That, in America, everyone should be able to go as far as their hard work and God-given talent will take them.  And possibilities.  We’re the only ones.  That’s why we’re viewed as the “ugly Americans”: We think anything is possible.  (Laughter.)  

The original post literally just looks like something a Trumpster would post on Twitter. And it comes across as distasteful and ableist to make a joke out of someone's stutter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kamala get ready bich :lakitu:

 

And America get ready for Kamala 

 

Lady Gaga Joe GIF by CBS News

 

Oh the kii

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Please educate yourself.

 

I stutter and so does my 60+ year old Mum. It comes in waves for both of us, sometimes you are able to control it better and other times you have many moments like this where you simply cannot pronounce words properly, especially in stressful times. 

 

Really dislike how Biden’s stuttering is constantly targeted and made fun of. If you want to “drag” his cognitive decline then just focus on his memory, his stuttering doesn’t mean much. 

first off i never made this a stuttering issue at all. that one user did. I only added an observation as to his stutter not being an obstacle throught his decades long political career until he become old and lost.  bottom line is he isnt able to control it now but was able to his entire life.   Lets not act nonchalant. Again i never even made this a stutter thing, that one user did. He's just in a decline mentally and yes that will effect how he speaks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s crazy how the only other option y’all had was a man that said on live tv that he would f his own daughter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, manwhore said:

first off i never made this a stuttering issue at all. that one user did. I only added an observation as to his stutter not being an obstacle throught his decades long political career until he become old and lost.  bottom line is he isnt able to control it now but was able to his entire life.   Lets not act nonchalant. Again i never even made this a stutter thing, that one user did. He's just in a decline mentally and yes that will effect how he speaks. 

You made it a stuttering issue by taking a video out of context where he…stutters and making fun of it. 

 

Many people who used to stutter when they were young and then were able to control it see it return in their adult/senior years, it is not always the case of a cognitive decline. 
 

If someone never stuttered before then suddenly develops it in their senior years then it’s different. So as I said, if you want to “drag” his cognitive decline then stick to his memory. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How ignorant.

 

He has a stutter and always has, and worked YEARS to overcome the stutter the best he can and it still messes with him at times. You people are so ignorant. I'm sure you're Trump supporters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JustHoran said:

How ignorant.

 

He has a stutter and always has, and worked YEARS to overcome the stutter the best he can and it still messes with him at times. You people are so ignorant. I'm sure you're Trump supporters.

I didn't know that, but shouldn't a president be eloquent?:devil:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, idkwiam said:

I didn't know that, but shouldn't a president be eloquent?:devil:

he overcame it all his life. thats the point. now that he's losing his mental capacity, he's not able to control it anymore unfortunately.   Stuttering was never the issue, his cognitive decline is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...