Most likely Super Bowl Half Time headliner: Harry or Justin?

Julia Fox

?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Harry Styles
    • Justin Bieber

Two of the biggest male artists and icons of recent times in music history… who is more likely to headline the SuperBowl Halftime show? Harry Styles or Justin Bieber?

Edited by Julia Fox

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HïFidelity

• Jay T

• More Than A Melody

• Julia Fox

even though i like harry more i feel like justin has a bigger catalog and hits to back up a superbowl act at the moment

If I had to choose, Bieber. 

Personally I feel like both would be disappointing, neither have the charisma or stage presence to do something really special.  But if we want an iconic male artist to do the halftime show I think Frank Ocean would be absolutely epic!

16 minutes ago, EDEJtheArtist said:

Personally I feel like both would be disappointing, neither have the charisma or stage presence to do something really special.  But if we want an iconic male artist to do the halftime show I think Frank Ocean would be absolutely epic!

Girl Frank Ocean isn’t that iconic outside stan twitter and music press and I love him :rip: he would be cut as a guest tho 

Harry. He is currently on the stadium tour and he can occupie people's attention. He has enough stage presence to do it. Coachella was great for him. Surprisingly, he has enough hits as well. And he actually can sing compared to Justin backtrack lip syncing (I was on both Bieber's and Harry's concerts. I know what I'm talking about).

Obviously Justin. Bigger artist with more hits

4 minutes ago, Eleni said:

Harry. He is currently on the stadium tour and he can occupie people's attention. He has enough stage presence to do it. Coachella was great for him. Surprisingly, he has enough hits as well. And he actually can sing compared to Justin backtrack lip syncing (I was on both Bieber's and Harry's concerts. I know what I'm talking about).

Justin is doing stadiums also

Justin, tbh. I prefer Harry tho. 

Even I'm voting for Justin. Harry does not have a long enough career to do a halftime superbowl yet. In a few years if his career continues to grow we can revisit, right now he's nowhere near.

Excuse me? None of them, hopefully

Shawn it is!

Auq8KAw.gif

Bieber ofc. Harry doesn't has enough hits yet.

Neither. Bieber would be disappointing and it’s too soon for Harry (he has potential for a future SB tho!)

Justin if he wasn’t paralyzed 

I think it's time for a Justin Bieber halftime show. As much as y'all hate him, he has the hits (global hits) and has been one of the most consistent in the past years... 

Edited by ninetiesceline

Bieber. Love or hate him, he’s got some HITS, and he’s very huge and liked by girls everywhere. He’s capable of performing the super bowl tbh. :katie:

Biebs with his paralyzed face :monkey:

Justin Bieber is currently more iconic lol

Justin.

Outside legacy acts, if they are going for current artist then Taylor, Justin and Drake will probably be on top of list to do superbowl 

Absolutely Bieber. He has so many hits to chose from. 

Baby 

As Long As You Love Me 

Where Are U Now

What Do You Mean?

Sorry 

Love Yourself 

I Don’t Care

Peaches

Stay

Cold Water

Let Me Love You

Despacito 

:jonny6:

Harry doesn’t have enough hit material even if he is the better performer. 

I highly doubt either of them will ever be ask 

I can’t see Middle America taking well to Harry Styles, even if he keeps it “masculine”

Justin Bieber seems like the most likely answer here, however I don’t see either being booked for this anytime soon

Taylor Swift is absolutely the best choice if we’re going with younger pop stars, although she’s ‘89 and technically is not a 90s baby, it’s close enough. She has the vast catalog, stadium anthems, Middle America adored her for years and the less prejudiced parts still do, and she has the same ubiquity as Britney Spears in the sense literally everyone knows her even if you don’t really know her songs.