who has better longevity? Kelly Clarkson or Christina Aguilera?

supertiffany

who has better longevity? Kelly Clarkson or Xtina?   

78 members have voted

1. 1. who has better longevity? Kelly Clarkson or Xtina?

• kelly Clarkson
    • Christina Aguilera

42 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Ok grandma…
I did not make this thread and haven’t made a thread about Xtina in some months either.

Not sure if you wanted to quote someone else or just got lost here

Not literally you specifically smh

like I meant it like “y’all”

anyways here’s a vid of them loving each other. Kelly’s admiration goes back to even 2002. It is abundantly transparent that haters of a certain untalented stanbase love hiding behind Kelly and keep creating this exact same thread to try to drag X. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• KCFan2014

• Rv1709

• BionicWooHoo

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, KCFan2014 said:

One can't chart...one can 

One wears strap on for attention...one is winning Emmy's 

End of discussion

Tell me you don’t know your gay history, iconography, and references without telling me you don’t know you gay history, iconography, and references 

48 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Tell me you don’t know your gay history, iconography, and references without telling me you don’t know you gay history, iconography, and references 

Lmao tell me you're salty without telling me you're salty

I know trust me she still did it for attention sorry 

9 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

Lmao tell me you're salty without telling me you're salty

I know trust me she still did it for attention sorry 

Paying homage to a gay icon and artist during PRIDE month is apparently attention seeking. Sounds like you just don’t want people to celebrate gay artists :cm:

I wish Kelly would also include some imagery/artistry/looks that push the boundaries on what is acceptable by society instead of just office dresses from the clearance section of Kohls

One has her own talk show and one has been screaming at billionaires since early 2010's.

Lol Kelly I’m so sorry the nurse let all the xtina followers out :deadbanana2:

49 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Paying homage to a gay icon and artist during PRIDE month is apparently attention seeking. Sounds like you just don’t want people to celebrate gay artists :cm:

I wish Kelly would also include some imagery/artistry/looks that push the boundaries on what is acceptable by society instead of just office dresses from the clearance section of Kohls

You aren't very bright I'm a gay man,  she still did it for attention and yet she still can't chart :cm:  Dont you get tired being the only chirstina fan in here? It must be tiresome all that "defending" and she still loses every time:rip:

Kelly - 56

Strap on - 17

17 that's u, the dmv...dmf whatever ha name is and then 15 other accounts yall both created to hit 17 huh

:rip::rip::rip:

Move on you lost...have a good one :ahh:

Edited by KCFan2014

Kelly Clarkson of course.

by DMF’s logic: kelly

she got a solo nonremixed #1 10 years into her career and she got her own show while legend x was one of the many judges