What was your reaction when you saw Bad Romance music video for the first time ?

MoonGoodandHappy

Were you shocked ? What was your reaction back in 2009 ? Do you still watch that music video ?

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

loved it so much, still love it, watch it from time to time and occasionally i notice stuff i hadn't before

I was obsessed :loki:

Honestly, this > :stare:

I was gagged. I thought it was a stunning visual and replayed it so many times.

Every frame is a masterpiece. The only thing I don’t like is the Wii remote to bid on the girls. It looks cheap. That shot of her with the flames in the background is literally one of the best visuals in a music video ever. And I absolutely love the Armadillo heel moment. 

Pretty underwhelming. I don't get the success the music video itself got and it makes me kinda salty because Alejandro, Marry the Night and Judas especially are all so much better to me than Bad Romance was.

I was shocked, awed, and gagged. That was sixth grade for me and I never looked back.

It reminded me of Marilyn Manson, the gestures, the wackness, brought me memories of his 98 video Dope show and the theme about selling out.

I was honestly shocked that her image change in a more refine manner. A bit confused since she just released Papparazzi video and sure nuff new era. It was a moment. The entire 2010 vma was wrapped around that video

I remember being so spooked and mortified at the end when she burns the man and it shows his skeleton :rip: I was only in fifth grade

I thought it was bizarre but the little gay in me got hooked on the choreo:gaycat2:

I was so gagged I was speechless for about 5 minutes and I waited it on replay for the rest of the day. I stanned that video very hard and very long. 

i thought it was mesmerizing and original

A friend of mine who really liked stefani showed it to me at the beggining of 2010 and I loved it! so unique

6 hours ago, lonnie said:

I was gagged. I thought it was a stunning visual and replayed it so many times.

Before Bad Romance the only BIG mv I knew was Paparazzi.

BR it felt like a movie, like mv from the future:jonny4:

Edited by Rhiannon

"paparazzi is better"

i haven't watched it in years tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.