If Selena went back with the scene how would you feel?

jacklovesyou1

the scene low key bops more than her solo work ...

thoughts?

i loved the scene but i feel like she has matured her sound a bit now, her songs before felt a bit childish. like jonas brothers, when they came back i could only get kidz bops from their songs

Her songs are way better now than it was with The Scene in my pov. 

Anyway, she truly had BOPS back then. Love You Like a Love Song, Who Says, Naturally, Round & Round, A Year Without Rain. Classics! 

With that being said, it was always her but with a "Disney curator" looking up everything she did. So no one truly miss The Scene as they were never relevant, they miss Teen Selena! I sometimes miss too cuz of nostalgia. 

She had no reason to have the best productions for pop music at the time

Honorable mention to some non-singles BOPS too: Bang Bang Bang, My Dilemma, Middle Of Nowhere, Outlaw, Whiplash, We Own The Night (WTSGD really was something else huh? and there's a lot of bops missing since it's all teen pop perfection) Rock God, Off the Chain, Ghost of You, Stop & Erase, I Won't Apologize.. :wanda:

9 minutes ago, Selegend said:

Honorable mention to some non-singles BOPS too: Bang Bang Bang, My Dilemma, Middle Of Nowhere, Outlaw, Whiplash, We Own The Night (WTSGD really was something else huh? and there's a lot of bops missing since it's all teen pop perfection) Rock God, Off the Chain, Ghost of You, Stop & Erase, I Won't Apologize.. :wanda:

Every song being a hit (on my charts)

18 minutes ago, Selegend said:

Rock God

omg totally forgot about that heavenly bop, Selena and Katy should work together again :jonny6:

OT: they gave us the anthem that is LYLAL so that was a moment but she doesn’t need them anymore 

She is more like a huge name celebrity, I wont make a difference, she is not taken seriously as a singer.

I prefer the Scene personally!

I feel like she was more confident back then with her sound, more playful. Love You Like A Love Song is probably her (and The Scene's) most iconic song.

I love Revival album as well but I feel it's a bit more toned down, serious and depressive (like most of her solo material) compared to The Scene's colorful songs.

:gaynetcat4:

I'm not sure what the difference would be since The Scene never had any input. Didn't she record her first album without them even being formed? But she did have so many amazing songs while under Disney (including the Stars Dance album)

I'm pretty sure there's 0% chance of that ever happening cuz I feel like Selena found herself in music and wouldn't put the risk to change her dynamics.

but IF it would ever happen, it would barely make a difference. Sure, technically Selena Gomez & The Scene is a different artist, they're a band, but in practice, it's not like they had that much input in their song, they were more label puppets back then. Selena just wanted her paramore moment when she was a teenager.

Not saying they didn't serve bops though, I LOVE her early discography but we all know everyone only cared about Selena. We like that one guy that played for her a little longer I guess (don't remember which one it was).

1 hour ago, Selegend said:

It really was. I literally listened to WTSGD last week and I was shook how good it still sounds. It’s full of bops. 

not the scene but she should back to Rock Mafia!

1 minute ago, Souvenir said:

not the scene but she should back to Rock Mafia!

totally this. They're good hit makers.

WTSGD is the best thing she has ever released so I would love it

Was The Scene an actual band? I felt like they have never had any input.

Edited by AdrianNicki

Were they an actual band? 

I always thought it was just solo Selena that used her touring band to make the videos

:toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.