Kate Bush gives rare interview to BBC Radio 4

mokitsu

So good to hear her voice again :heart2:

this is so nice and she does sound legitimately happy about the new found ruth success :heart2:

This Kate resurgence is such an amazing thing :jonnycat:

Can't listen til really late tonight. Has she mentioned anything about a new album?

2 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Can't listen til really late tonight. Has she mentioned anything about a new album?

no, she only talked about ruth, stranger things and things related like binge watching, getting new fans, new technologies and such 

1 minute ago, kyliefever2002 said:

no, she only talked about ruth, stranger things and things related like binge watching, getting new fans, new technologies and such 

Thank you. Well, see y'all in ten years then 

so lovely and down to earth. :heart:

love that she was already a fan of the show.

Humble queen :clap3:love her voice, I hope she makes more interviews

47 minutes ago, Tasty said:

queen we want an album (that's not like 50 words for snow) :heart2:

i really liked 50 words :emofish:

serve us anything u want legend !!

People discovering this Queen in 2022 when I've been enlightened for years :gaycat1:

To hear her voice again is just so....sigh. :spring: 

If I were her I wouldn't bother with any follow-ups and would rest on my laurels too, much like the recent ABBA resurgence.

Still can't help but wish she'd tour in the States just once before officially retiring, but I know that'll never happen :frown:

She said new album coming that she described as "Hounds of Love 2.0 including uptempo synth bangers like RUTH", and a world tour next year!

In my dreams

She's such a lovely person, and very humble, I love to hear her voice, she sounds honored with all the historic resurgence. :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.