Why does ATRL bully pop girls but also cry about issues in their own life?

P!NK2LOVE

In the context of y’all bullying Bey/Gaga/whoever but then crying because you’re all gay and annoying? Something isn’t adding up. Y’all never hear of ‘treat people how you want to be treated’ growing up? Discuss! And stream all the pop girls’ songs, because you know, that’s an option too…

1 minute ago, yeezytaughtme said:

I wish everyone would just get along tbh. 

It’s REALLY not hard. I’m actually close to just never visiting this site again / logging out forever which is a real shame because I love music but at the same time I’m just sick of seeing the same **** on here every. *******. day. Like who cares??? 

Yeaaaaaaa there’s a huge double standard & straight up hypocritical members here.

Because they're rich and should be able to get over it quickly.

edit: wait, I don't condone constant nasty attacks tho :biblio: only here for the funny shade where most of them won't actually see it

Edited by ToMmY

gay people fighting for their faves is a tale as old as time, i dont see that changing any time soon tbh 

Serving Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde 

There's a difference between fun trolling and genuine hatred/bullying which a lot of times this site is full of. Then if you ever feel bored enough to enter Lounge some of those same users will be posting how miserable their lives are, which makes a lot of sense given their post history. 

The most miserable people are always the loudest and rudest online because the internet is like a void to scream in and there's no consequences really. I don't post often anymore but at least it's not like Twitter. That's even worse :rip:

I don’t understand why people turn MUSIC into such a negative space. It’s not that deep, we stan music artists… they are all doing fine compared to the general population:gaynetcat3: Focus on yourselves ATRL before bullying famous pop stars 

It's easier to lash out and release personal frustrations on people who neither know you nor have done anything wrong to you than look into the deep-rooted personal issues that cause people to lash out. It's also easier because a lot of people do it and it can be very normal and routine when the truth is in the outside context and perspective that's really bizarre. I know this personally. I hope anyone comes to the realization that as much a quick fix that approach is, it does nothing but breed more contempt and frustration into a never ending vicious cycle where your only release is being hateful, and you'll never come to understand the sources of your self-loathing. This isn't reproach to anyone because I know how hard things can get and how easy it is to be hateful, but I hope everyone takes care of themselves and asks themselves difficult questions and even seek help if they need to. Mocking people about it won't make them stop, even if what they do is deplorable.

The meanest and loudest people on the internet are the emptiest and most insecure/miserable in real life. It’s common sense. It’s always boggled my mind how people consciously and willingly make the choice to write something nasty in print, especially on social media with their real names/photos attached. But alas, misery loves company and there are a LOT of miserable people out there right now. This behavior has become so common that it’s bred a herd mentality which I think subconsciously eliminates the shame/guilt that a rational, level-headed person with actual substance in their real lives would feel had they done the same.

well none of us know these girls on a human level. any words spoken in stan wars are going off judgement towards the pre-packaged highly contrived commercial avatars pop stars present. it's on you if you take them seriously because they're really not serious. :michael:

They're rich and a few people on some forum making fun of them won't affect them, simple

Fun trolling never hurt no one.

Also, a pop culture forum thriving off drama and stan wars is not new.

What a bore it'd be if everyone was polite and formal. :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.