Have you ever cried because of your fave?

Julia Fox

I cried the first time watching Madonna laying on her mother's grave during Truth or Dare with Oh Father playing in the background. :rip:

i cried when i heard "I'm Ok" from Stripped for the first time. 

me and Xtina both had abusive fathers so i relate so much. i still try to avoid that song :cries:

Yeah when she gave her powerful testimony in court about being human trafficked and having her reproductive rights taken away from her. I would’ve cried hearing that come from any human though. 

I stan Demi so I’ve sobbed multiple MULTIPLE times throughout the years… Demi’s life journey Is insane and so are the ballads. 

-Skyscraper performances (and I wasn’t even a full fledged Demi stan back then) 

-For the Love of a Daughter

-Father live in concert (no I was seriously bawling and I don’t even have any daddy issues)

-Sober release 

-DWTD documentary episodes 1-2 especially when Demi cried talking about being blind and not being able to see Maddie 

-Anyone Grammy performance, Demi had to restart bc of tears, the song broke my heart 

-Also the bridge in I Love Me when Demi sees their old self enter the ambulance, idk why I SOB at that scene with the lyrics at that part 

Edited by Freakshowvato

I'm a photographer and I covered Gagas appearance in Los Angeles after the Pulse shooting where she read the names and gave an incredible speech. She was wearing a baseball cap and there was no theatrics- i was sobbing through my lens. 

I've cried from a song / music video / performance from artists I'm a fan of over the years, but I do not give a **** if an artist gets an award or not so I would never react that way to something so dumb.

I cried when my fav Taylor announced her only Asian reputation tour show would be in Tokyo. Like girl i need to spend at least 2000$ for the entire trip with 300$ in my bank :cries: 

I cried a lot when I found out Dolores O'Riordan had died and I cried even more when it was revealed that she ended her own life because of her struggles with bipolar disorder and clinical depression. 

The first time I listened to The Cranberries' Dreams, I bawled my eyes out. 

Some Avril songs have made me cry, especially the ones from Goodbye Lullaby.

Vulnicura by Björk made me cry on the first listen. And various of her performances have moved me to tears, especially of the song Desired Constellation

And honestly, when I saw that video of Sky Ferreira crying at some Pitchfork festival, I cried with her lol 

not really! my faves actually make me happy.

only time i cried was when the lead singer of my favourite band died (Chester) and even Taylor from Foo Fighters!  :( my childhood heart broke

I cried when I saw ASIB for the first time in theaters (the scene where Ally performs for the first time). Idk why but seeing Gaga like that on the big screen just made me sob :deadbanana4:

A few times.. I cried when she spoke about the hell she had been going through for 13 years, and I also cried years ago when she did For The Record. And also when the conservatorship finally ended (happy tears)

Edited by JustHoran

I haven’t cried because they’ve lost an award etc but I have cried watching an emotional performance by them, but I see that as the same as crying at a movie or tv show lol. 

3:00 always gets to me when he has to stop singing during the line “some have passed away” because he’s getting emotional. 

Also this! :chick3:

Never about most of those things like awards or charts - it’s usually about music, like when I felt like Taylor’s Tolerate It described my own relationship, or every single time I listen to Ariana’s Ghostin and get to the lines “He just comes to visit me / When I'm dreaming every now and then.” Water works!

But the one time it was about something other than the music was when we finally got that testimony from Britney that kicked her conservatorship saga into high gear. The things she described there and the feelings she was having just hit too hard. That’s the one time besides actual music.

I did with Britney, during her breakdown back in the 00s, there was a time when I felt we'd lose her.

Edited by UnusualBoy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.