Mariah trending on tiktok for almost passing out while recording her longest note

deGonzz

9 minutes ago, noonbob said:

She was doing all that lip-syncing for the camera, She was not recording the song there and then.

You're on a roll huh :rip:

18 minutes ago, Morissette said:

You're on a roll huh :rip:

:rip:

No, just stating facts before the haters do it. We have to be aware as stans and tell the truth.

Wait it was connected throughout? And what song is that? 

56 minutes ago, Brando said:

Whether or not the footage is a live of when she actually recorded it, it is connected throughout methinks.

Song is "Lead The Way" from the Glitter soundtrack :gaycat5:

57 minutes ago, Brando said:

It was 

44 minutes ago, deGonzz said:

Whether or not the footage is a live of when she actually recorded it, it is connected throughout methinks.

Song is "Lead The Way" from the Glitter soundtrack :gaycat5:

I think she disconnected somewhere in the middle (just before "the way") but I don't know if that was enough time to breathe in 

I love that song. This and Reflection are the best songs on Glitter, tbh.

57 minutes ago, Pud said:

I’m a lamb, but Mariah always lip syncs in these studio clips. Which is a mess :noparty:

A studio singer lipping in the studio :skull: only Mariah. 

4 hours ago, noonbob said:

She was doing all that lip-syncing for the camera, She was not recording the song there and then.

Clearly :skull:

4 hours ago, noonbob said:

Yes this is true. Mariah has this certain look when she lips and she’s not very good at it in a “live” setting. She would not look like that actually singing the dynamics her voice was going through in that line. Lead the Way is THAT GIRL however. 

She was clearly lipping it like usual, but the whole run is amazing either way. The Glitter soundtrack has some great vocals and riffs tbh. 

5 hours ago, noonbob said:

Yeah...

i couldn’t tell she was lipping :skull: impressive regardless 

12 hours ago, Keter said:

Yes this is true. Mariah has this certain look when she lips and she’s not very good at it in a “live” setting. She would not look like that actually singing the dynamics her voice was going through in that line. Lead the Way is THAT GIRL however. 

And LTW was recorded during Bfly/#1s era cmiiw

RockStarShit101
22 hours ago, noonbob said:

:rip:

No, just stating facts before the haters do it. We have to be aware as stans and tell the truth.

it's not that serious :lmao:

Love this song. :chick3: One of my faves. She really has TikTok by the THROAT doesn't she :jonny:

Edited by Touchdown

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.