STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Ellie Goulding responds to copying Beyoncé allegations!

Delirious

4 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

“The most horrible things” ok…

All they incorrectly said was that she was copying Beyoncé which is not true. Beyoncé wasn’t the first, Ellie Goulding wasn’t the first, who gives a **** who was the first. I understand that celebs are human beings but this is a giant nothingburger, not even atrl thread worthy 

When there are are a mass brigade of people talking trash about you or spreading lies about you, ofcourse as a normal human being you'd want to clear up and that's exactly what Ellie did here.

And yes, there IS a massive hate brigade on Ellie and they're all gaining up on her. There are THOUSANDS of replies and quotes slamming Ellie.

This never really happened to Ellie before so she's just shocked and surprised that people are acting this weird.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• Blue G

• family.guy123

• Phaunzie

22 hours ago, Sharapov said:

didnt taylor 'invent' that?

No. From what I've seen, Kanye, Gaga and Demi are the first artists that did it back in 2013-2014. 

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

No. From what I've seen, Kanye, Gaga and Demi are the first artists that did it back in 2013-2014. 

oh wow never knew this :duca:

21 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

That's the dumbest drag ever. A lot of artists black out their social medias before releasing an album. Beyoncé did not invent that, she's actually following Reputation's footsteps.

Then they act like it's an absurd that Monsters compared her new single to Chromatica, as if they, the Hive, don't have the exact same behavior. 

Kanye, Kendrick and Childish have done this before but ok 

Stanning Beyoncé while calling someone else an imposter, the joke writes itself ???

2 hours ago, iammadmat said:

Kanye, Kendrick and Childish have done this before but ok 

6 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Apparently all those artists did it way before

that rude ass tweet :deadbanana2:

10 hours ago, Legend E said:

Her 2nd tweet :skull: 

She was probably dumbfounded at how rude and weird that tweet was I mean...yikes:deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Delirious said:

She was probably dumbfounded at how rude and weird that tweet was I mean...yikes:deadbanana2:

Yeah, the tweet she responded to is absolutely terrible :skull:

Unhinged 

why is the Hive so unhinged and delusional. This isn't 2013 anymore. Nobody IRL stans this woman anymore 

Twitter and their propensity to drag and cancel people with the harmless things.

how, why and no. really the beyhive needs to pick a struggle. Beyonce finally releasing some music and y'all ready to act up over stupidest things like blacking out a social media like the girls haven't been doing that for years. 

Hope these girls weren't defending Beyonce over the Countdown music video and her history with plagiarism

Edited by Phaunzie

2 hours ago, Jagger said:

why is the Hive so unhinged and delusional. This isn't 2013 anymore. Nobody IRL stans this woman anymore 

Wait noone stans who anymore? Beyonce or Ellie?

Ellie should pay them no mind. Release quality songs like Tides please!

On 6/21/2022 at 9:04 PM, The Countess said:

insufferable fanbase

It’s not the fanbase, just that stans on Twitter are insufferable either way :rip:

7 hours ago, insomniac said:

It’s not the fanbase, just that stans on Twitter are insufferable either way :rip:

Nah the Bey stans on Twitter who are complaining are literally in their 30's. SUPER immature and their age really makes it that much worse :rip:

8 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Nah the Bey stans on Twitter who are complaining are literally in their 30's. SUPER immature and their age really makes it that much worse :rip:

But isn’t that anyones stan on Twitter really?

4 minutes ago, insomniac said:

But isn’t that anyones stan on Twitter really?

Not really. Most stans on Twitter are like 13-25. Very less are above 25 years old. I'd say like only 10% are above 25 :rip:

Nothing wrong with being a hardcore stan if youre older than 25 but when you act like THAT...and willingly show your face I mean chile:bibliahh:

On 6/24/2022 at 3:10 PM, Phaunzie said:

how, why and no. really the beyhive needs to pick a struggle. Beyonce finally releasing some music and y'all ready to act up over stupidest things like blacking out a social media like the girls haven't been doing that for years. 

Hope these girls weren't defending Beyonce over the Countdown music video and her history with plagiarism

huh? wdym? was countdown plagiarized? :coffee:

On 6/26/2022 at 3:07 AM, Delirious said:

huh? wdym? was countdown plagiarized? :coffee:

https://pitchfork.com/news/44269-beyonce-accused-of-ripping-off-belgian-choreographer-for-countdown-video/

Video Evidence

And no it is not an ode to her, she wasn't credited when the video came out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.