Normani stars in new Chris Brown MV

taemin

4 hours ago, Devin said:

The OUTRAGE in this thread rn. :bibliahh:

OT: She look good and the song is bop, get over it.

NOT YOU writing this with a Black Lives Matter sig :deadbanana2:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i spit on haters

• Armani?

• rac7d

• BrokenMachine

She’s either clueless or doesn’t care about her fans to make this kind of move. 

4 hours ago, rac7d said:

Do you want the full list to know who to avoid?

Came here to say this. Tired of the selective outrage. I think Normani deserves being dragged for this, but I find it funny how twitter forgets that this exists and is now up his ass (because he's flopping and no longer a threat)

1 hour ago, BrokenMachine said:

It's kind of different for Normani. The other girls at least have bigger careers and a bigger catalogue of music, so having a collab with CB is 'easier' to ignore, and give the girls a pass for it.

Meanwhile, all Normani has done in the last four years is nothing, she has only given dust to her stans. Also, most of her fanbase is made by woke people from twitter, so her actively deciding to film a video with an abuser, a colorist and a trash person overall BEFORE even releasing an album is one of the worst choices she could have made. She can be a CB stan and everything, but she could have kept it in private. This will only hurt her public image, and make her fans turn even more on her.

I was just thinking this. All these other people that keep being brought up who also worked with CB at least have projects coming relatively regularly, so they have been able to move on without people caring much.

The reason it's such a bigger deal for Normani is because everyone paying attention to her has been like "RELEASE SOMETHING. RELEASE YOUR ALBUM. PROMOTE" for the last several YEARS and this is what they get instead :skull: A starring role in a Chris Brown video. It doesn't help that her following is clearly very twitter-centric, where Chris Brown is generally hated.

And judging from her release schedule, it will likely be months until she does something noteworthy again. And until then, this video will be the last thing everyone remembers Normani has done.

A video vixen you gotta be kidding...

13k qrts oh she's over for real :jonny2:

8 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Came here to say this. Tired of the selective outrage. I think Normani deserves being dragged for this, but I find it funny how twitter forgets that this exists and is now up his ass (because he's flopping and no longer a threat)

https://twitter.com/lovesickseba/status/1539281205606158336?s=21&t=ukOaa3mmRcZ7h16SlOV6bw

She’s gross for this. Glad I’ve never liked her and tbh she will never blow up. 

Once again people need to be reminded that Twitter isn’t the real world. Nobody is as outraged as y’all think that other artists work with Chris Brown. He’s been able to maintain a career despite the criminal/legal woes.  
Normani doesn’t really gain or lose anything by appearing in his video. She still gonna be at the same place she currently is at. 

1 hour ago, hardbrit said:

NOT YOU writing this with a Black Lives Matter sig :deadbanana2:

Last time I checked Normani and Chris are Black.

1 hour ago, rac7d said:

And she deserves the lashings cause that was disgusting but the selective outrage is still annoying. As I said, Twitter has been up his ass since he started flopping, and yet:

It's just annoying that the outrage seems to only come out for a dark skinned black woman. I never see this much outrage for the men who have the same audience as her and have been sucking up to CB for years :michael:

6 hours ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

F*ck her and anyone who supports that scumbag

Did you have this same energy when Rihanna made two songs with him? :michael:

3 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

She can say goodbye to that FENTY spot :toofunny3:

FENTY herself collaborated with her abuser as well and twice. :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Rican said:

Rihanna was his victim. There is legit psychological explanation for why victims go back to or try to protect their abusers.

There is no selective outrage, only difference in fanbases. For example, while drake fans couldn’t careless, Normani has the type of fanbase that care a lot. 

13 minutes ago, AMX said:

Rihanna was his victim. There is legit psychological explanation for why victims go back to or try to protect their abusers.

There is no selective outrage, only difference in fanbases. For example, while drake fans couldn’t careless, Normani has the type of fanbase that care a lot. 

Is the outrage real or is it faux outrage for a Twitter like or two? Normani being his video vixen is no different than the victim herself collaborating with him, twice. Which meant her going against her label. It appears that Rihanna has moved on and perhaps those that are expressing faux outrage should do the same. 

The bottom line is if there was no (faux) outrage towards the victim working with him twice than there should be no outrage towards his collaborators. Is that fair? 

1 hour ago, Rican said:

that is true . Rihanna had no problem with working with him after what happened. Normani is a fan of both and has now worked with both of them on different projects.

I just her hoper her fans can stop crying about her being a darkskin woman in Hollywood lol

Rihanna already got over it. Time for all of u to move one. The world has already moved too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.