Times that you were mad at your fave?

KeshaSwift

Throughout time there were a couple of incidents when I was legit mad at my fave. The first incident was Taylor releasing ME! as a single - I thought it was a huge step back and a bad song in general.

The second time I was furious at my fave was Taylor not giving Exile a proper single treatment. It has multi format smash written all over it. Why the hell didn't she promote it and send it to radio properly? that's just bizarre and upsetting to me.

discussion] GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - The Lounge - ATRL

And this one is about Lana Del Rey - I just don't understand her management - She has a random, private instagram account, her album rollouts are a mess, she looks a mess most of the time. I sometimes wish she would've her **** together, and maybe succeed ever more.  

discussion] GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - The Lounge - ATRL

Perched to hear your stories about the missteps of your own faves :siptea:

Edited by KeshaSwift

Mariah:

- When she scrapped Angels Advocate (although it was probably more-so the label than her)

- When she teased and gave us a preview of the #Beautiful dance remix and then never released it and didn't even offer an explanation

- When she didn't capitalise off A No No by doing the Cardi/Lil' Kim remix

3 minutes ago, McNulty said:

I'm a Kanye fan, I'm always mad

Girl tell me about it. I'm still frustrated at the whole Donda 2 situation. The fact that it's technically his 11th studio album and the majority of us will never get to hear it.

lana annoys me every ******* time with the lazy/ugly visuals but at least the music quality makes up for it

1 minute ago, byzantium said:

January 1st, 2020. 

30379?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signat

I don't get this, honestly. So annoying.

2 minutes ago, KeshaSwift said:

I don't get this, honestly. So annoying.

Yah, I legit hate her right now.  

32 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

BRITNEY:

Criminal being released as a single because her tasteless fans asked for it on Facebook

The 958 day countdown for Hold It Against Me

Still very happy I voted for Criminal :heart2: The best song from Femme Fatale, such a masterpiece :heart2:

OT: The only time I was mad was when the original Make Me video was scrapped and they released that abomination instead but now I know Britney probably didn't have anything to do with that decision.

right now 

Edited by kyliefever2002

rih since 2018 :gaycat6:

lana for canceling her show in my country :monkey:

I know this song helped her to win Album of the year, but I wanned a real music video.

I was really mad at Xtina for not promoting "Your Body" at all, and abandoning Lotus after a few months. And then she made us wait 6 years for the next album. At least it was a good album and better than Lotus, but once again, she gave up on the era too soon.

I'm currently also really mad at Beyoncé for making us wait 6 years to release the worst single of her career, a song that sounds unfinished and poorly made. 

Ariana: when she abandoned the TUN era to release boyfriend, DCMA, the CA OST, Good as hell remix, etc :rip:

Doja: the whole Paraguay situation, I don’t think she ever did anything BAD, but she could’ve avoid the whole situation if she had just shut up :gaycat6:

The Weeknd: when he went to that Halloween party in 2020 with the kardiashians, and doja :rip:, when we were in a pandemic, also the NFT thing, I wasn’t mad but I found it unnecessary 

Benito: the only thing he’s done that upset was making the tour tickets’ prices so high

May.  He was supposed to released his album and instead of letting his fans know before hand his album will be postpond he just ghosted everyone. After saying album out soon soon soon. 

Day later his like "oh sorry album delayed and be out august" I was fuming because he left us all waiting..

But his country was under attack and he was fighting for his life during the time period so its why he delayed his album.

Thing is I still don't trust anything he does. He says the word soon a lot and soon for him can be 2 years 

Why I put him 3rd on my stan list now below mgk because im still kinda annoyed 

When she worked with BloodPoop and released her worst album Chromatica

I have never been mad at Rih. I am sad she has not released, but I respect her for it and cherish the years of nonstop iconic releases :cries: one day she will come back again with another legendary album and in the meantime i am glad she has become a billionaire mother.. something no other artist in the history of the universe has ever done :cries: 

When she chose to destroy her career after Mi Plan :chick3:

14 hours ago, tshwark said:

I know this song helped her to win Album of the year, but I wanned a real music video.

can't believe she paid dust to her best song

13 hours ago, NausAllien said:

I'm currently also really mad at Beyoncé for making us wait 6 years to release the worst single of her career, a song that sounds unfinished and poorly made. 

Sooo true. The song is extremely disappointing

Madonna for her ridiculous Instagram posts. I’d wish she’d take the Beyoncé route and just let the music speak for itself

Dua for not giving the Moonlight edition a proper tracklisting, we deserved Ball & Chain and Cherry on streaming

Janet for not giving us Black Diamond.. if she dont wanna promote it and be a mom thats fine but atleast just give us the material

Can never be mad at Britney she’s been through enough

Gaga for releasing Joanne and almost making me unstan

7 hours ago, Love Again said:

Madonna for her ridiculous Instagram posts. I’d wish she’d take the Beyoncé route and just let the music speak for itself

madonna-beyonce.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.