• Tyrion_LMG

• Witchpop

• Supervillain

57 minutes ago, CameraFlashes said:

:rip:whoever ranks QOTC as her weakest album should be sent to jail

What are you gonna do about it?

cJUozeP.gif

9 minutes ago, TheShineSoul said:

I LOVE how Tove Lo's fandom only argues over which album is her best but we all know all of them are great :clap3: My personal ranking is SK > LW > BL > QOTC.

On another note, saw her live last week and No One Dies From Love gets even BETTER live, it was crazy. So excited for the album.

And How Long, my God. So good :jonny5:

I think this album will end me. I am so hoping for a deluxe with a few more songs.

Lady Wood >> QOTC >> Blue Lips >> Sunshine Kitty

2 hours ago, Outlaws said:

I think this album will end me. I am so hoping for a deluxe with a few more songs.

Someone tweeted that the bridge version of NODFL will be on a deluxe, and I’m sure @BlackoutZone said she has a video filmed and ready to go for a track that isn’t on the main album. 

Didn’t she say that she has another album ready?

BL > LW >> QOTC > SK

i think this album will be in the middle

I don't think anyone picked my order (the correct one :gaycat2:) so:

LW > SK > BL > QOTC

but as y'all said, they're all great, even her weakest effort is still miles better than most MPGs albums.

They deactivated the 2 Die 4 pre-add link. Give it us even earlier I say. 

2 Die 4 sounds like a MASSIVE bop, i need this song asap!

On 7/11/2022 at 8:30 AM, Tyrion_LMG said:

Didn’t she say that she has another album ready?

yes omfg deliver us tove

54 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

:rip:

47-A228-CC-6674-45-EE-94-B4-2066-C45-FFB

I thought she was independent and in charge of her presave links… this is so weird 

SK > BL > LW > QOTC

she's evolving.

:rip:this ***** made so many tik tok videos for 2D4 but with only one snippet:rip:

3 hours ago, Supervillain said:

I thought she was independent and in charge of her presave links… this is so weird 

I don't believe she or anyone ever tweeted the presave link. I think it was uncovered, so she probably had no idea we already had it and found it and it "leaked" the date.

Any album containing Like Em Young would automatically be her worst one.

cJUozeP.gif

Edited by halcyonday

On 7/11/2022 at 4:01 AM, CameraFlashes said:

:rip:whoever ranks QOTC as her weakest album should be sent to jail

Her discography is flawless but QOTC it's quite basic when you compare it to her other albums. :cm:

12 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

yes omfg deliver us tove

Clean Masc is coming omg

I barely know anything about this girl but based on the singles + snippets from this album I’m ready to STAN :jonny5: I discovered disco t**s last year and became obsessed, I also really love b***es and  sadder badder cooler. Anyone have any recommendations for which albums/singles I should check out first? What are her most Club-ready dancey songs in the vain of 2 Die 4/disco t**s? Or should I just go in order of release? TIA! 

Edit: I should also add that I find her trifecta of US radio hits (Stay High, Talking Body, We Could Be Heroes) to be very basic and boring. Sorry :swan:

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

Just now, HeavyMetalAura said:

I barely know anything about this girl but based on the singles + snippets from this album I’m ready to STAN :jonny5: I discovered disco t**s last year and became obsessed, I also really love b***es and  sadder badder cooler. Anyone have any recommendations for which albums/singles I should check out first? What are her most Club-ready dancey songs in the vain of 2 Die 4/disco t**s? Or should I just go in order of release? TIA! 

Listen to Lady Wood and Blue Lips, they are like one big 4 parts album

10 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Edit: I should also add that I find her trifecta of US radio hits (Stay High, Talking Body, We Could Be Heroes) to be very basic and boring. Sorry :swan:

if you find her US radio hits boring, i'd just start with Lady wood and go from there

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

As everyone else has said Lady Wood and Blue Lips are MUSTS. Immaculate albums that are connected. Lady Wood is just a 100/10 the whole way through. Bop after bop after bop after bop after bop.

I'm loving this journey for you because Tove is literally TOP TIER and everyone sleeps on her when she's consistently putting out quality.

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

Listen to Lady Wood and Blue Lips, they are like one big 4 parts album

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

if you find her US radio hits boring, i'd just start with Lady wood and go from there

3 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

As everyone else has said Lady Wood and Blue Lips are MUSTS. Immaculate albums that are connected. Lady Wood is just a 100/10 the whole way through. Bop after bop after bop after bop after bop.

I'm loving this journey for you because Tove is literally TOP TIER and everyone sleeps on her when she's consistently putting out quality.

Thank you! I’ll check them both out :alexz: