Drag Race Down Under | Season Four announced! | Michelle Visage takes over as host!

publikcitizen

• ATRL Moderator
55 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

The runway :rip:

I see they cut corners by not having to pay for Getty Images (and thus allowing music video/movie looks) but why didn't they do the "locking in looks" thing from AS8 to avoid repeat runways :deadbanana2:

Such a boring Snatch Game too. This season is a flop

the fact the repeated runways were virtually identical too :rip: what was the point

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• genetic fail

• KFC

• mokitsu

Isis & Ashley were both deserving of winning,  but Ashley had the edge with the gay Jesus, I was in stitches :ahh:

Flor was serving Kylie on the floor (shame the Charo was lacking in Snatch Game) in the lipsync.  Plus you can tell Ru stans Kylie down with the Secrets lipsync :clap3:

Edited by Hector
  • Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

the fact the repeated runways were virtually identical too :rip: what was the point

Right and them acting like there was like  a significant difference between isis and flor… :skull:   

that was rough

I was scared we'd lose Flor too :skull:

and congrats Gabriella Laduca with your 3rd win :cm: 

I cackled this whole episode for all the wrong reasons 

The first 5 mins making it clear Ashley was winning since we all knew Rita no personality wasn’t making it thru the snatch game 

ru reading everyone in the walkthroughs 

them all flopping except 2 (tho Ashley was NOT funny)

the weird ass exchange between flor and Ashley after and they just stare at eachother :ahh: 

I wish isis actually did Gloria swanson

We need new characters, not those already done few times before. 

The Naomi Camp-Belle Was not good and using references that are so outdated now. 

The cardi b one was so bad, so awkward. I can't even think of it. 

The sign language one gave us nothing. 

Donatella could be literally any old fashion lady. 

Bumpa Was some old boring horny butterfly 

Charo tried to rehash her catchphrase that clearly everyone forgot about already 

Jesus was okay.

The runaway was sad. Jesus. Isn't Kylie Minogue Australian president. 

Off with their heads. 

Also, Gabriela synthetic melted candy wrapper wig ELECTRIC CHAIR

• Like 1

DRDU still seems so incredibly low budget. I’m glad Ashley won snatch game. Her gay Jesus was ridiculous in all the best ways. It truly didn’t seem like there was a lot to work with comedy wise so I’ll give her and isis credit for making me laugh a bit whereas everyone else… girl. I’d like to see the tradition format of the snatch game go away for a while. I enjoyed the family feud edition of Snatch Game  maybe that one could come back? 

The fact that the runway had two sets of duplicate outfits - both of which were almost identical - was a crying shame. I thought they had learned their lesson. It was Rita’s time to go. No shade but I just didn’t think she had anything to contribute to the competition. Her Cardi B was awful and she’s been… not so great this entire season. 

I wish Padam Padam had been released before filming. It would’ve been the perfect lip sync song (although with those two lip syncing it probably wouldn’t have been that impressive). 

Gastly WARTison's Gay Jesus was SOOOOO bad, someone needs to take Ru to his primary care physician to make sure everything is up to code up there :deadbanana:

Like, where were the jokes? They just edited in laughs to whatever he said. 

rpdr-raja.gif

The snatch game in general was really bad, but the fact that they managed to name an even worse winner Snatch Game winner than Cheddar BOREgeous this quickly is insane :bibliahh:

Even Ru seems so bored of these queens, I don’t think there’s a single star. At least Isis is pretty to look at

Like how did we get two Fairies and In My Arms looks when Kylie has so many iconic looks??? And last week two catwomen and… Aaliyahs??? Wtf… :biblio: were they only given a few looks to choose from??

Overall though I am enjoying this cast much more than the previous two, this is the correct top 6. The biggest problem is with the production and sets for sure feeling cheap and it brings the entire show down.

The way she would’ve been in the top with ease :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The way she would’ve been in the top with ease :skull:

We were robbed of so much iconic mess when she got sent home :(

I really liked Ivory... ale then she was sent home :'(

I guess we'll never have a good DU season :mandown:

Yeah, that was another flat episode :doc: 

SG was pretty horrible. Runway wasn't as bad as I thought it could be, but it still wasn't good.

At least the results, win, who went home, etc. made sense.

I'm kinda intrigued how this season goes from here, because most of them are quite evenly matched, but yeah, we need more entertainment and strong performances, cause so far this season is just not giving.

Why did Ashley not try and change their voice up at all for ‘gay Jesus’, it literally sounded like a straight male announcer. Was nothing gay about it except the beard and the couple of mid jokes/references we got.

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

Why did Ashley not try and change their voice up at all for ‘gay Jesus’, it literally sounded like a straight male announcer. Was nothing gay about it except the beard and the couple of mid jokes/references we got.

This, the jokes were there (for the most part) but there was ZERO characterization. I wish Isis was a bit funnier because her Donatella at least had a POV to some extent

35 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

This, the jokes were there (for the most part) but there was ZERO characterization. I wish Isis was a bit funnier because her Donatella at least had a POV to some extent

Literally, she was just talking like herself (out of drag)... she could've made herself sound more 'gayer', or just done any characterisation for that matter. It would've taken her performance from 'fine' to 'good'.

Honestly maybe snatch game is just not for the DU girls, each one the majority have bombed except for 1-2 queens.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.