Drag Race Down Under | Season Four announced! | Michelle Visage takes over as host!

publikcitizen

That was such a fun episode! Idk if it’s the family to be made over or the lack of Beverly Kills sucking up all the energy in the room :sistrens:

Sister Kong was :flame: in and out of drag! That has got to be in the Top 10 best makeovers ever in the entire franchise.

Spankie really should’ve been in the bottom over Hannah but the Hobbit sisters lipsyncing against each other was fun.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• genetic fail

• KFC

• mokitsu

13 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

am i the only team hannah? :jonny:

I'm Team anyone but Kween Kong :keir:

Nothing against her, she just isn't as excellent as the other two. I hope the LSFTC is only between Hannah and Spankie so they can't justify a Kween win with her lipsync

3 hours ago, Scandalous said:

i wish Minnie was still here but at least any of the top 3 will make a better winner than Kita :rip: 

really cool that the top 3 are all seasoned, well known queens. if Spankie wins would she be the oldest queen to get the crown on a regular season?

She's 37, the same age Raja was when she won.

I caught up today and Yuri did not deserve to go that early. Kween vs. Beverly was one of the worst lip syncs I’ve ever seen. I hate how the judges were living. 

Rooting for Spankie. :heart2: 

Spankie now having the best track record :clap3:

CROWN HA :clap3: 

Just caught up on the last 3 episodes and Spankie for the crown!!! Would make an excellent winner :clap3: 

Spankie winning the Facebook popularity contest :clap3: 

55 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

Perched for this finale :duca: 

can't wait :jonny6: this season has been one of the better seasons of 2022 now the only perfect ending would be Spankie winning

This was an improvement over season 1 for sure but at the same time I don’t really care who wins lol. They are all fine but I don’t STAN any of them. Kween is the closest but she definitely isn’t winning with the other two being there 

Congrats to the winner :alexz: So happy for her, so deserved!!

This was a really nice season, I think i enjoyed it more than S1!

There's still a lot they can improve on, but they're going in the right direction at least!

Congratulations Spankie, I'm so so happy for her! To think I really didn't see it for her at the beginning, but it's true, she really has that it factor that can't be bought or learned. She'll be a great addition to the winners' circle.

Congratulations to Hannah and Kween as well. I really thought each and every one of them had the chance to win, that's how strong this top 3 was.

Special mention for Kween's finale look, it was amazing. I wish we got to see the eliminated queens on the runway one last time. I hope we get to see more of Down Under's drag, it's always so fun and entertaining!

Honestly this season was fun and the queens were great, production just needs to step their ******* up :rip:

I also could of seen any three of them win, so a strong top 3 overall. Hannah did kinda **** the performance up lol, and Spankie killed the lip sync.  So congrats Spankie :clap3: Also kinda nice to see a older, unpolished queen win :clap3: It would be impossible on other shows, so at least down under has that. 

Kita looked like she was wearing garbage btw :rip:

LOVE Spankie, but I think her win is more deserved when you look at her overall trajectory during the competition rather than just the finale.

Kween & Hannah were more impressive during the challenge and I liked their final runways more in general. The WOW lipsync was pretty even and it doesn't change the fact that Spankie is one of the best winners so :clap3: 

New Zealand supremacy! Haven’t watched the finale yet but I’m so happy with our new winner :smitten2:

2 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

Not the winner having 26k followers on instagram lmao. This franchise is DEAD. :ahh: 

Well, if we were to go by those shallow, moronic standards then yeah, sure.

2 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Well, if we were to go by those shallow, moronic standards then yeah, sure.

How else do you think the booking fees are calculated? 

18 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

How else do you think the booking fees are calculated? 

Were you expecting that a 30 year old bar queen from New Zealand would have 500k insta followers?

Really happy with how this season turned out. It really redeemed the franchise! 

Spankie is the correct winner! Can’t wait to see how she invests into her drag now that she won $50,000 and a year supply of ABB makeup. If she appears on AW2, she would have a huge glow up for sure if she invested in her drag. 

Kween really killed this challenge and I was pleasantly surprised. I think she’ll be a force to be reckoned with on a versus the world season! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.