Doja Cat score 5th number one on Rhythmic Radio from Planet Her

dabunique

if i'm correct first rapper, female or male, to have five number ones form an album on Rhythmic Radio

Congrats Amala

OMG wait it happened ? 

Forget rapper i'm pretty sure this just broke the record for album with the most #1s

These albums have 4 #1s 

Dangerously in love 

Confessions 

Views 

the chart is not final until the end of the week and WAIT FOR U could leapfrog it. 

Not official yet, but it's looking very likely.

Man, this is unprecedented. :jonny5:

48 minutes ago, Little Dark Age said:

the chart is not final until the end of the week and WAIT FOR U could leapfrog it. 

this.

delete pls @dabunique

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

if i'm correct first rapper, female or male, to have five number ones form an album on Rhythmic Radio

Congrats Amala

I think you are correct unless Drake did it I can't see anyone else doing it in the past.

Congrats to the 4 quality songs + You wrong right:clap3:

Is Get into Yuh that last single or are they going to try for one more. Summer hasn't started yet...one more wouldn't hurt

23 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

this.

delete pls @dabunique

i will not, lemme get egg on my face but my calculations don't see Future jumpin it

11 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I think you are correct unless Drake did it I can't see anyone else doing it in the past.

Congrats to the 4 quality songs + You wrong right:clap3:

Is Get into Yuh that last single or are they going to try for one more. Summer hasn't started yet...one more wouldn't hurt

it is sis, but i kno she has one more VEVO performance of Naked and who knows it might go viral like Streets, Naked screams smash

we have a 400+ spin advantage over WAIT FOR U

unless we crash and WFU has an additional 500 spins i don't see it

time to rejoice, we did it

9 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i will not, lemme get egg on my face but my calculations don't see Future jumpin it

it is sis, but i kno she has one more VEVO performance of Naked and who knows it might go viral like Streets, Naked screams smash

Ok, well I'm going to keep my foot on You right's neck (it was only released because it was a weeknd feature) things could have been even better if it were Kiss me more-Get into yuh-Need to know-Woman-Naked rollout. 

I hope they something special with Naked. Get into yuh's video was cute but it needed more. 

3 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Ok, well I'm going to keep my foot on You right's neck (it was only released because it was a weeknd feature) things could have been even better if it were Kiss me more-Get into yuh-Need to know-Woman-Naked rollout. 

I hope they something special with Naked. Get into yuh's video was cute but it needed more. 

i like You Flop tho LOL

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i like You Flop tho LOL

I hear ya 

Godney said no to the first weeknd feature and she didn't listen. When Godney says no...you can never choose yes.

Imagine get into yuh as the 2nd single...the momentum

Naked could have been a big budget iconic closer to Kiss me more-Get into yuh-Need to know-Woman-Naked rollout, me fears.

They really should aim for a 6th rhythmic #1. It wouldn't hurt to try.

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

I hear ya 

Godney said no to the first weeknd feature and she didn't listen. When Godney says no...you can never choose yes.

Imagine get into yuh as the 2nd single...the momentum

Naked could have been a big budget iconic closer to Kiss me more-Get into yuh-Need to know-Woman-Naked rollout, me fears.

They really should aim for a 6th rhythmic #1. It wouldn't hurt to try.

Yeah, I don’t see why not.  

I wonder if that’s why “Vegas” wasn’t officially sent to radio.  Maybe they want to leave room for 1 more PH track for radio.  Idk.  We shall see.  

1 hour ago, professor2000 said:

Yeah, I don’t see why not.  

I wonder if that’s why “Vegas” wasn’t officially sent to radio.  Maybe they want to leave room for 1 more PH track for radio.  Idk.  We shall see.  

maybe that'll be it instead and they can tack it on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.