What streaming platforms do you guys use?

Feather

There are tons of streaming platforms (Shudder, Disney+, Netflix, Hayu, HBOMax, Hulu, Amazon) out of curiosity, which one do you guys use? And what factor made you guys choose that platform (for as it genre, pricing, etc)? 

Deciding between what platform I want to use. Ideally I would want one that has my taste (reality show, film, etc) however it’s hard because not all platforms carry everything I want :rip:  and Netflix has three tiers to choose from which I don’t like, versus other platforms is just one price and you get the same quality etc. 

hbo max, hulu, prime, netflix 

lmao

(once in a while ill add paramount or disney+ but neither have enough i care about)

Edited by Insanity

the only good one: HBO Max :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

hbo max, hulu, prime, netflix 

lmao

(once in a while ill add paramount or disney+ but neither have enough i care about)

How do y’all afford to have this many streaming platforms like :rip:  

Netflix, Prime (hayu sometimes). Most of the UK's TV channels have free on demand/streaming so. I only use Prime as it's included with the Prime delivery subscription.

Just now, leightxn said:

Netflix, Prime (hayu sometimes). Most of the UK's TV channels have free on demand/streaming so. I only use Prime as it's included with the Prime delivery subscription.

I thought Prime was like Apple, you can only watch AppleTV Content? I had it for a year (free) it was terrible. 

only Netflix

Just now, Feather said:

I thought Prime was like Apple, you can only watch AppleTV Content? I had it for a year (free) it was terrible. 

It some decent films and a few okay series on it, it's not the best but it's okay for some things. 

7plus 

9now

Disney+

Paramount+

Youtube pro

I can't afford netflix and I had binge but I cancelled to get Disney+

In India we have Amazon prime movies + amazon music +prime shopping on app provided as a pakage for like 15-16 dollars (1499 INR ) for 1 year. So yeah thats kinda cheap so I just use this plan like many others. 

I mainly use Disney+ and Prime Video, but I get Paramount+ for a few months each year for Big Brother.

HBO and Netflix is the only correct answer

Disney+ and Amazon Prime

18 minutes ago, Feather said:

How do y’all afford to have this many streaming platforms like :rip:  

i work lol

I have Netflix, Disney Plus and Amazon Prime as they all have shows / movies / exclusives that I want to watch. 

5 minutes ago, Mister Max said:

Soap2day (✿ ♡‿♡)

I’ve been using this but need to get a streaming app because I travel a lot for work and need to watch things when I don’t have data 💀

5 minutes ago, Mister Max said:

Soap2day (✿ ♡‿♡)

I’ve been using this but need to get a streaming app because I travel a lot for work and need to watch things when I don’t have data 💀

Star+ (Brazilian’s Hulu), Netflix and HBO Max 

23 minutes ago, Mister Max said:

Soap2day (✿ ♡‿♡)

this + 123movies :gayliecat1:

A pirate app that aggregates cached torrent files and streams from around the web, so that when you watch a 4K stream, it's ACTUALLY 4K. Also with support for chapters and subtitles

26 minutes ago, Mister Max said:

Soap2day (✿ ♡‿♡)

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

this + 123movies :gayliecat1:

Y'all are going cheap

5 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Y'all are going cheap

tbh it’s a waste of money for me :dies: can’t remember the last time i watched a movie or a tv show so why bother spending money on a platform knowing i’m not going to use it actively