Paris Hilton: Britney & Xtina have a lot of love & respect for each other

Lil' Oz

I hope Fighters see this so they stop harassing and bullying Britney Spears. Nothing but love between these two :heart2:

Paris gonna be the bridge between Britney and Xtina, their iconic selfie is not too impossible now :jonny4:

Ricky Wilson

So why was Brit Spears embarrassingly attacking X on instagram after X supported Brit Spears so much? :biblio: 

1 minute ago, Ricky Wilson said:

So why was Brit Spears embarrassingly attacking X on instagram after X supported Brit Spears so much? :biblio: 

Why are you só invested in this when you're not a fan of either? Embarassing :supaspaz:

:clap3:

I know they respect & love each other :heart: Xtina should have been at that wedding.

54 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Crowdsurf still handles her socials so we really don’t know If Britney was the one who posted that drag.

I hope that’s the case cause she’s too classy to act like that.

Britney literally just attacked X on instagram a couple of months ago thoughl...?

Atrl once again thinking they know more about their relationship than Britney, Paris, or Christina.

Glad there’s no actual disdain between them. :heart:

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I hope Fighters see this so they stop harassing and bullying Britney Spears. Nothing but love between these two :heart2:

lets hope britney stans see this too so they can stop harassing xtina and other pop girls. 

1 hour ago, Ricky Wilson said:

"so much" is doing a lot here...

Ricky Wilson
14 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

lets hope britney stans see this too so they can stop harassing xtina and other pop girls. 

Their fave was harassing a pop girl that actually supported her a lot during her dark times, so I'm not expecting her stans to do otherwise

can we please leave britney vs xtina in 2003 where it belongs. it’s such a boring topic in 2022 and the fact that it’s still a thing is beyond my understanding.

7 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

Their fave was harassing a pop girl that actually supported her a lot during her dark times, so I'm not expecting her stans to do otherwise

?

Britney never lashed out at pink who supported her a lot in her dark times.

ot: im-happy-for-her-but-im-happy-for-her.gi

8 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

can we please leave britney vs xtina in 2003 where it belongs. it’s such a boring topic in 2022 and the fact that it’s still a thing is beyond my understanding.

This, it’s exhausting some of you are still keeping this “feud” going :dies:

this woman is OBSESSED with clout. you'd think she'd mature like nicole richie or other 00s att whores but nope

19 hours ago, brazil said:

Also, just leave this here:

jeez this just makes christina look like an insecure girl :skull: the way all the shots are coming from her.

51 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

this woman is OBSESSED with clout. you'd think she'd mature like nicole richie or other 00s att whores but nope

What a stupid comment. Paris doesn’t need any clout. :skull: 

8 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

What a stupid comment. Paris doesn’t need any clout. :skull: 

Yes she does. obviously not money, but she's obsessed with notoriety. what a stupid reply

4 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

Yes she does. obviously not money, but she's obsessed with notoriety. what a stupid reply

How is speaking positively about two women, one with whom she’s great friends with, on her own platform “obsessed with notoriety”?! 

She’s so “0bseSseDd wit CL0uT :juanny:”. It’s 2022 not 2002. Get over it. 

A note to B Army

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.