Saucy Santana lists why gay men run the world, says women need them for hair, etc

Gwendolyn

Gay men are very misogynistic, the way they rag on women's appearance, weight, hair and make up etc would be considered outrageous if straight men did it but it's become so normal that morons like Santana feel bold enough to go off like this.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TROPICUM

• Ricardo1993

• Mobility Mary

• Enoch

Top Posters In This Topic

Why has he chosen to die on this hill? Like hes not even that big yet :skull:

Social media makes the dumbest people famous for no reason whatsoever then they get shocked when they say stuff like this :rip:

He feels like a 90s caricature 

He's a mess but the use of the word "lifestyle" in that one tweet is a red flag. 

6 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Lmao

A certain 1% of the population is actually running the world... but it ain't our 1%.

I don't think we're the "blue print" for women in any way, it's just that society's norms forces us to have similar interests.

He's a mess

What does that first part imply? :biblio: 

OT: he needs a publicist asap

Edited by ZIVERT

This is so misogynistic. He is a disgusting creature.

Gay men are so misogynistic, ew. This is an awful take.

26 minutes ago, Pop said:

The cis straight females hate to hear it, but he spilled. :siptea:

No… he didn’t. There are trans women dragging him left and right. Cis gay men like Santana are extremely dangerous towards not just cis women but trans women as well. It is evil to erase the achievements and contributions women have made in society. Saucy is known for his nonsensical takes though so his universal dragging from all groups of life isn’t surprising at all. This is the same piece of trash that came after Blue Ivys appearance and bullied her. 

7 hours ago, Jay-El said:

Walking around looking fat from the back then turn around looking like Pee from Quality Control from the front:bibliahh: 

I don't know who this idiot is but I've seen 2 threads about him and in both he's said some dumb **** like :ace: 

I don't know who this is. But I'm a gay and a lawyer most of my gay friends have uni degrees, 1. Yes gays do the professions mentioned by him well, but we're not exclusively working in these fields; 2. People working in these fields don't rule the world; 3. Women also work in these fields.

5 hours ago, for lovers said:

Gay men are very misogynistic, the way they rag on women's appearance, weight, hair and make up etc would be considered outrageous if straight men did it but it's become so normal that morons like Santana feel bold enough to go off like this.

Gay men nitpick women for appearance, but let's not act like straight men don't attack women's appearance as well, just look at a lot of the misogynistic attacks on Amber Heard by straight men. 

5 hours ago, for lovers said:

agreed and it’s not called out enough. even some of the stuff guys on here say and they try to hide behind “stan wars” but it’s like no what you just said is super ugly and misogynistic and goes beyond someone having a “flop album”

3 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

What does that first part imply? :biblio: 

OT: he needs a publicist asap

Extremely rich, white men sis.. the actual powerful 1%

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.