Saucy Santana lists why gay men run the world, says women need them for hair, etc

Gwendolyn

He is getting dragged :rip:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TROPICUM

• Ricardo1993

• Mobility Mary

• Enoch

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao

A certain 1% of the population is actually running the world... but it ain't our 1%.

I don't think we're the "blue print" for women in any way, it's just that society's norms forces us to have similar interests.

He's a mess

Who?

Why was I lowkey expecting this to be about the actual Santana? lmao :rofl:

4 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

Holy **** :skull:

He's not the brightest of the pond, isn't he? :rip:    Ice him out some intelligence... like Elsa. :gaycat5:

This clown. He strikes every last nerve in my body with his awful music. 

077-E279-B-7-C31-411-E-8-F36-E1-EAA5-EB6

Sorry but I do all of the things he listed by myself or I use services provided by other women, he deserves the lashings :deadbanana4:

Men erasing women's achievements, typical :deadbanana4:

He seems to be intent on destroying all of the good will he's gotten over the past couple of years, not sure why he's decided to piss off a significant proportion of his fanbase just as he's breaking through 

Edited by Exquisite

5 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

i'm sorry but the way the first tweet is phrased :deadbanana4: 

I did not read through the first tweet when I posted this, sorry everybody :rip: also was the only one I could find that would actually embed since Instagram seems to have stop embed on this forum :biblio:

Edited by Gwendolyn

At least, when straight men are being misogynists, they’re not doing it whilst co-opting huge chunks of their identity from what they perceive women to be :rip:

this insufferable loser has always been gross 

any promise of something with bey is gone :rip:

Nicki is probably paying him no mind anymore after that IG live too :deadbanana4:

anyways everything about him irks me now and the new booty song is... meh, the sample only barely saves it.

Edited by HausofArtpopII

Idk who he is but this reminded me of Kelly Osbourne's "if you kick every single Latino out of the country who's gonna clean your toilet, Donald Trump?" :rip:

2 hours ago, Jay-El said:

Oh my god Khia is funny but this is way too far, saying he deserved to be shot because he’s a femme gay man is WILD. Khia honey this is why you got one hit and you spend ya life on the internet giving stale shade to crusty ass gays who only ironically Stan your ass. 

I’m here for Saucy, this was just some crowd talk lol and he was a makeup artist for City Girls before so I think it’s just his world he runs in. Can us gays have a moment of pride? They’re not even allowed to say the word gay in ******* Florida now where he’s from with this stupid bill, so let’s think of it in context…

I just cliked cause I saw Santana in the title and hoped we were talking about the legend Santana from Glee

First the Blue Ivy comments now this? He needs to hire a publicist at this point because he is really starting to burn his bridges before he's even crossed the path to success...reminds me of Doja and the whole debacle she had to go through as her career was taking off. This is starting to be the norm for new artists I see.

Really hate how social media can just make anyone famous

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.