Zach Sang shades Olivia Rodrigo again; labels her a liar

rosesbloom

“I watched Olivia Rodrigo totally go after a single human being on a entire album. You know, she’s doing quite well.”

“I do think though it is unfair if one; it’s not true & two… I don’t know, maybe, if it never gets addressed”.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luckitty

• supertiffany

• JBJT2786

• BuzzCharts

She will just work her voodoo on him again and get the show canceled. 

On a serious note though, are we really surprised a man is trying to invalidate a womens feelings? 

Edited by BuzzCharts

i don't know this man, sorry to this man

its just a joke

QueenofCopyPaste

Awww Olivia must be crying right now :'( what will she do.

Who even listens or watches this garbage? didn’t his show get canceled?

every time something comes out of his interviews, it always shows how much he’s welling to suck up to whoever sitting in front of him, even if it means overacting and agreeing to everything they say... and it’s so funny how he tries to sound educated and knowledgeable when the discussions and questions are in the same lane with stan twitter.

he’s a wannabe Zane Lowe :toofunny2:

but back to topic... the argument is dumb since Olivia never mentioned who the songs are about...

z*ch s*ng is the worst. idk if it’s the smugness combined with the cringy performative ass kissing this man does with every artist but my instincts tell me that i don’t like him.  his interview with lauren jauregui was irritating as hell because he’s clearly team #thatgirl and tried to blame the other girls for how things went down and we all know it was the higher ups that were to blame for everything so she rightfully clocked his annoying ass 

Olivia found crying and throwing up

Sorry, who? This forum is for celebrities 

42 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Oh wow what will Olivia do now :cries:

Idk but she is missing her window to have a smash sophomore era. At this stage in development Britney had already started Oops and Gaga was well into Fame Monster.

When you're one of these once a decade phenomenons, you need to strike while the iron is hot, the teens move on very quickly. With Billie we saw what happens when you wait too long.

he’s a 40 year old virgin. I get why some of you are siding with him, bc you have to protect your own, but imagine being pressed over a teenager at your big age. Go out and see the sun

16 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Idk but she is missing her window to have a smash sophomore era. At this stage in development Britney had already started Oops and Gaga was well into Fame Monster.

When you're one of these once a decade phenomenons, you need to strike while the iron is hot, the teens move on very quickly. With Billie we saw what happens when you wait too long.

yeah it's weird, she should follow up with a Fall/Winter release

48 minutes ago, Protocol said:

31 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

yeah it's weird, she should follow up with a Fall/Winter release

Lmao these lies.

Baby --> Oops =1 year 3 months 

Fame--> Fame Monster = 1 year 3 months

Sour --> 1 year 28 days 

And that's just between album releases, if I do eras it's even longer ( especially the Fame which had a  full 4 months between first single and album release). Olivia's fine. Also....she's still on tour :rip:

These narratives :rip:

I agree with supertiffany tho a fall/Winter release is fine( Fall she'll literally be on the same pace Brit and Gaga were.)

He didn’t lie it’s obvious sour is about josh. Let’s not pretend like it  isn’t or pretend to be dumb. She clearly made an album about a boy who wasn’t interested in her anymore or just friend zoned her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.