H100: As It Was 7x #1, Glimpse Of Us #10

Renan90

6 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

is beyonce going to be contender to #1?

No, she only has 3 tracking days. I'm hoping for top 20! Then climb the following week. We'll see how it holds up, but the initial performance is amazing. We'll see what Spotify has to say in a few hours! :duca:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Ger-55

• Renan90

• discreetinside

13 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

It's honestly serving some "drivers license" momentum, really exploded out of nowhere, although he has 6 songs with 200M+ streams on Spotify, has lowkey built his base.

He's been around for quite a while, though. Didn't he start the Harlem Shake fad?

I just thought GOU had been featured somewhere.

1 hour ago, Cz! said:

Didn't he start the Harlem Shake fad?

Yes. His power. :dies: 

I had really hoped RUTH could at least get past that stupid Future song but she couldn't. Streaming is too much of the Hot 100 point formula right now. Something else needs to be included in BBs calculations. 

14 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

I had really hoped RUTH could at least get past that stupid Future song but she couldn't. Streaming is too much of the Hot 100 point formula right now. Something else needs to be included in BBs calculations. 

What, if anything it was radio to blame. :rip: 

4 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

What, if anything it was radio to blame. :rip: 

Radio was to blame. But streaming in general is too strong. RUTH had great sales. 

10 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

Radio was to blame. But streaming in general is too strong. RUTH had great sales. 

No, WFU is pulling very strong streams, it deserves its placement. Streams in general aren't very strong tbh, but Future is performing exceptionally (and I adore RUTH).