Pitbull Attacks Small Dog At Restaurant

Sergi91

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

wild cats are caged.. if you let him out ill blame you and your animal duh.  same for a pitmonster

Risk = Hazard × Exposure

A wild cat at the zoo poses a very low hazard, and thus low risk, when they are in an enclosure. They pose a very high hazard and high risk if they are roaming free. That's how the above equation works. Not that comparing a domesticated animal and a literal wild animal is logical in any way shape or form, but if you're going to try to use this twisted logic for dogs, I'll make sure you at least understand what you're saying. This same equation can be applied to dogs and dog owners. :michael:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Show Business

• fentypark

• byzantium

• monstereo

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Right because a golden retriever or a poodle would’ve acted in the same way with the same owner despite also being an animal :toofunny3:

Also, I don't know what this is supposed to mean, because studies have actually found that the most aggressive dogs are small to medium size dogs (aka the anklebiters) so breed literally does not make a difference :toofunny3:

On 6/19/2022 at 1:50 PM, Zaynsus said:

#KillAllPitbulls

:biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio:

1 minute ago, Miss Show Business said:

Also, I don't know what this is supposed to mean, because studies have actually found that the most aggressive dogs are small to medium size dogs (aka the anklebiters) so breed literally does not make a difference :toofunny3:

It’s obvious what it’s supposed to mean, as I said pitbulls make up the majority of maulings/killings so it’s not just all on the owner, it depends on the type of dog you have. Pitbulls are naturally violent creatures. 

A smaller dog which is supposedly more aggressive is not as much of a risk as a big dog like a pitbull being aggressive hence why again, they make up most of the maulings and are constantly in the news for these attacks.  Use common sense :toofunny3: 

2 hours ago, Jynx said:

Not them using pitbullinfo. Zero credibility.  :toofunny2:

No credibility, yet look at all of the studies they cite, which you conveniently ignore. I'm sure most of y'all's sources against pitbulls can be traced back to "bite victim" activist sites: with one agenda, to ban pitbulls, even though evidence shows multiple large dog breeds responsible for dog bites and maulings, not just pitbulls... Despite evidence showing that many of these dogs are being mis-identified as pitbulls and are actually mixed breed. The person going back and forth with me was using news articles and even apparently copied and pasted something from Wikipedia... Yet my source is "not credible"... Yeah okay... You go ahead and think that. I'm ALL for preventing dog bites and keeping people and children safe. The way to do this is not to denigrate an entire breed of dog; it's making sure these dogs are being placed with the right families, are getting the proper training, and not being abused.

i've seen a pitbull attack a golden before. it's definitely the owners fault tho for not leashing them.

1 minute ago, CaptainMusic said:

It’s obvious what it’s supposed to mean, as I said pitbulls make up the majority of maulings/killings so it’s not just all on the owner, it depends on the type of dog you have. Pitbulls are naturally violent creatures. 

A smaller dog which is supposedly more aggressive is not as much of a risk as a big dog like a pitbull being aggressive hence why again, they make up most of the maulings and are constantly in the news for these attacks.  Use common sense :toofunny3: 

Again, you are more likely to be struck by lightning than you are mauled by a pitbull... The fact that you use sensationalist media articles as if that makes this fact less true? They are not "constantly in the news" — only 31 people are victims of dog attacks annually. Now compare this to the probably millions of pitbulls living in the US, and this just shows you how irrelevant this narrative is. Even if all 31 of those people were mauled by pitbulls — it's completely irrelevant. How do we know that this isn't just because they are a popular breed and more prominent across the country, therefore, more likely to be at the opposite end of attacks? Also, aren't alot of strays pits? So again — this makes attack situations far more likely. It has nothing to do with breed — but if anything, the stigma against them only makes the situation worse.

feels like an agenda is happening on this site against pitbulls. bit weird