Pitbull Attacks Small Dog At Restaurant

Sergi91

4 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

I believe in order to own a violent breed like this, there is a need for special license for it

Like owner should have
1) Physical strength: to make sure you can manually suppress dogs when it's on rampage
2) Financial: if owner fails to stop the attack from their dogs, at least owner should be wealthy enough to compensate for the damage their dog done 

not worth the risk. they just need to be extincted asap. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Show Business

• fentypark

• byzantium

• monstereo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, hurricane326 said:

:psyduck: They are UNSTABLE animals. There is no way to "properly" care for them.

Babe I already know from the previous threads about dogs that you want to kill them, you don’t need to convince me on anything. 

There's a reason why these dogs are banned in so many countries. Horrible things.

Anyone know if the other dog Is ok, and what about that other savage beast? Was it euthanized, and did it's owner even pay for the Vet bills? My guess is no. 

What’s with all these recent threads about Pitbulls? Blame the owners not the dogs.

It doesn't matter what happens, or how many times these instances occur. A pitbull lover would blame their elderly mother for an unprovoked attack if their pitt mauled her. :michael:

Do people who actively seek out pitbulls as pets have some weird fetish? There’s literally hundreds of dog breeds out there that aren’t high-risk of extremely violent behavior. 

Pit bulls should be banned as a breed and we should let the breed go extinct by making them illegal to be bred. 

also so should pugs but for the fact that they are so unhealthy is is cruel to breed them with as many health problems they have with a century of inbreeding 

27 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

And here they come!

have you ever owned one? 

Mr. Worldwide’s decline went to his head :lakitu: (I didn’t watch the video)

2 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

No

that’s the only answer i need. it’s very telling without you even saying much at all… your username is apt indeed bc to do all this behind a dog… like a hurricane you are indeed a mess. good day and don’t bother responding. :zzz:

1 hour ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

I just bought my boyfriend a husky puppy for his birthday and the more I see videos like this, the more leery I am when I’m out walking him. 

I would literally throw all 250 pounds of myself up in the air and onto that dog and try to crush its ribs or something. 

Huskies are not pits. They’re big and a little intimidating but most of them are gentle giants. Your boyfriend should be fine as long as he’s fed regularly and cares for him/her. Pitbulls on the other hands…yeah they’re generally aggressive by nature. Even rott Weilers and Dobermans are more likeable than pitbulls. I don’t hate pitbulls but they should not be domesticated. 

Why are people so insistent on having these dogs as pets :rip: They’re not cute at all and I’d be on edge 24/7 in my own home if a pitbull was there

6 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Huskies are not pits. They’re big and a little intimidating but most of them are gentle giants. Your boyfriend should be fine as long as he’s fed regularly and cares for him/her. Pitbulls on the other hands…yeah they’re generally aggressive by nature. Even rott Weilers and Dobermans are more likeable than pitbulls. I don’t hate pitbulls but they should not be domesticated. 

I meant in regards to the husky being attacked by a pitbull while he’s on walks or just out and about. He’s 16 weeks old and with the increase of videos of pits attacking unprovoked and unchained, I’d be ******* devastated if he got attacked, and like I said, fully try to protect and save him 

Here we go again.  The ignorant slime of the earth have crawled from under their rocks to spew malice and hatred towards creatures.  honestly some of y’all need help.  
dog shower GIF

Almost 99% of tragic dog attack stories end up being..... pitbulls or some sort of pitbull mix it seems.

I'm sorry but there are certain dog breeds that need to be outlawed.

5 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Here we go again.  The ignorant slime of the earth have crawled from under their rocks to spew malice and hatred towards creatures.  honestly some of y’all need help.  

Ignorance is choosing to ignore all the victims of this particular breed.

In the last 5 min I looked up several "dog attack" stories, and guess what they all had in common?

My mom had a pitbull mix, literally the sweetest dog of all time. 

A well trained pitbull is kind of the perfect dog because they are very gentle but if a robber or something breaks in RIP. German shepherds, dobermans, etc are way more temperamental but they are more expensive/in demand so their owners tend to actually raise them well.

However obviously this one is not well trained or was abused. 

I couldn't watch the video till the end, the poor little dog... :cries: #KillAllPitbulls

Edited by Zaynsus

10 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Ignorance is choosing to ignore all the victims of this particular breed.

In the last 5 min I looked up several "dog attack" stories, and guess what they all had in common?

I’m sorry, if I wanted an ignorant take using fear to perpetuate hate I would have turned on Fox News.  

Tired Staffordshire Bull Terrier GIF

16 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

I hope at least some of the pitbull defenders on this site recognize that it's also cruel to the pitbull itself to have been bred like that.

And I hope you find the mental care you need to free yourself from wanting violence to occur to other creatures.  

3 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I’m sorry, if I wanted an ignorant take using fear to perpetuate hate I would have turned on Fox News.  

Tired Staffordshire Bull Terrier GIF

These aren't even anti-pit bull stories I'm talking about, these are random dog attack situations where somewhere in the article it mentions "pitbull" or "pitbull mix".

The biggest dog attack story of the year

Guess the breed of the dog?

27 minutes ago, byzantium said:

dog shower GIF

aww the baby :smitten2:

1 minute ago, monstereo said:

These aren't even anti-pit bull stories I'm talking about, these are random dog attack situations where somewhere in the article it mentions "pitbull" or "pitbull mix".

The biggest dog attack story of the year

Guess the breed of the dog?

You don’t even see the irony of you then turning this into an anti-pitbull narrative. 

Just admit that you have hatred in your heart and get the help you need.  

Dogs should never be trained to be harmful, but you wanted to kill dogs is rather sick.