Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Show Business

• fentypark

• byzantium

• monstereo

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know this forum had beef with Pitbulls :rip:

4 minutes ago, byzantium said:

You don’t even see the irony of you then turning this into an anti-pitbull narrative. 

Just admit that you have hatred in your heart and get the help you need.  

Dogs should never be trained to be harmful, but you wanted to kill dogs is rather sick. 

Says the person perpetuating the narrative that pitbulls are harmless when they're responsible for 67% of dog attack fatalities.

And nowhere did I say I wanted to kill dogs. That was made up in your own delusions.

Aren't pitbulls ILLEGAL?

the only thing that needs to be banned are pitbulls and that user that runs into every thread about them to post the same old stupid ****. we get it :zzz:

People who defend pitbulls are so weird… they were literally bred to be extremely aggressive and no amount of hopes and dreams will change that.

21 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Says the person perpetuating the narrative that pitbulls are harmless when they're responsible for 67% of dog attack fatalities.

And nowhere did I say I wanted to kill dogs. That was made up in your own delusions.

And you feel comfortable making generalizations with stats from 0.002% of pitbull?  Your reasoning is a little weak.  

Also, what do you want to do do with them if killing them is not your end goal?

I like dogs but some dog lovers in general are delusional about how dangerous dogs can be. When I grew up my grandmother would always carry a sick with her when should would go for a walk. I also have a immense fear of walking in residential areas because of dogs. My eyesight is bad so when I see something furry in someones yard I get extremely frightened but the fear dissipates once I can tell it’s a cat. 

Oh look, another predator as a pet (aka pitbull) attacking and brutally mauling something innocent.  The only place they belong (aside from hell) is a lion sanctuary.

not y’all parading around this thread as if small dogs aren’t some of the worst behaved dogs on earth :hoetenks:

1 hour ago, byzantium said:

And I hope you find the mental care you need to free yourself from wanting violence to occur to other creatures.  

I mean...isn't that user known for making pedophile comments?

ot: Yall don't have a better job than to attack a dog species?

Some of yall are literally Living for destroying lives and don't see anything wrong with it :biblio:

It needs to be put down! 

What I don't understand is, this was a restaurant, so everyone there who was seated had knives on them. Why didn't they start stabbing the dog so it stops the attack & dies?

https://i.imgur.com/RdKOr63.gif

I opened my eyes to pitbulls a little bit ago. I love them but dog lovers really do ignore the inherent nature of a pitbull and the danger that comes with it. Pitbulls, as the breed they are today, have a problem like there's no way around that... You can say it's always the owner's fault but there IS a problem with the breed itself. 

1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

What I don't understand is, this was a restaurant, so everyone there who was seated had knives on them. Why didn't they start stabbing the dog so it stops the attack & dies?

what is this hunny :deadbanana4:

I’m an animal lover and I LOVE dogs 

but when a pitbull is around you better be Careful and try to avoid it 

especially if you have another dog with you 

this is mostly the owners fault but pitbuls have a strong instinct to attack and not letting go anything that they catch 

There’s absolutely no reason to have a Pitbull. If you need a guard dog, get a German shepherd like how police have. Owners of pit bulls that defend their behavior are vile

What’s with the PitBull bashing on here?? 

No dog is just inherently bad because of their breed. Every dog requires work to socialize and discourage unwanted behaviors. Some more than others due to breeding, but none of them are just lost causes based on breed alone.

Pitties are not the only dogs that attack and do **** like this ?

Not surprised at the dog breed with the highest rate of attacks/fatalities. Humans have ruined pitbulls with selective breeding and still want to keep them despite all the statistics. Poor future victims of this horrible breed.:rip:

You always gotta watch around pitbulls. They are very wild dogs

7 hours ago, fentypark said:

not y’all parading around this thread as if small dogs aren’t some of the worst behaved dogs on earth :hoetenks:

Idk what's worse? The many people who have died from being mauled by pitbulls or a temperamental chihuahua?? :toofunny2:

I love how there are TONS of videos like this... And the owner of pitbulls are making TikToks showing how "lovable" they are... STFU!!!

The Pitbull defenders in here are giving very much so Pro-Gun idiocy. I can post some cute gifs of a tiger too but ya'll know those hoes will maul you DOWN.