H.E.R. sues manager and record company

nooniebao

To clarify, she’s not suing RCA but her manager and the imprint that he signed her to.

I hope she wins. The way these record companies try to exploit artist at young age...:pukey:

Why? They have literally given her everything. A little too much if you ask me. I swear theses newer artists are soo ungrateful. 

Sarmiento ? Is she of Hispanic descent? Never knew her real name. Ugh RCA is just messy. It’s a hit or miss with that label. 

So no more payola grammys?

Spoiler

Edited by Gwendolyn

17 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Sarmiento ? Is she of Hispanic descent? Never knew her real name. Ugh RCA is just messy. It’s a hit or miss with that label. 

according to wikipedia her mom’s Filipina-American and a lot of Filipinos (or at least some? not sure) have Spanish surnames because of colonization

27 minutes ago, Power love said:

Why? They have literally given her everything. A little too much if you ask me. I swear theses newer artists are soo ungrateful. 

Don’t sign contracts that you don’t want to adhere to.

31 minutes ago, channel orange said:

according to wikipedia her mom’s Filipina-American and a lot of Filipinos (or at least some? not sure) have Spanish surnames because of colonization

Oh ok…nice thank you. 

RCA is the devil.

Britney next please :dancehall3:

1 hour ago, Power love said:

They ain’t give her **** that they haven’t profited from. This wasn’t some handout to some black woman out of pity. They got money from it, you weirdo. Put Dow your Rolodex old man and wake up. 

3 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

RCA is the devil.

Britney next please :dancehall3:

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

She’s suing her manager’s imprint that was distributed by RCA. She’s not suing RCA or Sony. Her disagreements/dispute seem to be related to the recording contract w/ her manager she signed when she was in her teens. She’s in her mid 20’s now.

16 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

They ain’t give her **** that they haven’t profited from. This wasn’t some handout to some black woman out of pity. They got money from it

I can’t at you not knowing how the industry works :bibliahh:

Babe there’s nothing FREE in life or the industry. Of course they got money out of it Lmfao services aren’t free Baby girl.

Interesting considering all the awards she gotten thanks to her management/label.

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

She's half Filipino, half Black

27 minutes ago, Power love said:

I can’t at you not knowing how the industry works :bibliahh:

Babe there’s nothing FREE in life or the industry. Of course they got money out of it Lmfao services aren’t free Baby girl.

oop

uwf7lmsg2jy61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

26 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Interesting considering all the awards she gotten thanks to her management/label.

while manging to remain unknown by most people. an accomplishment. 

37 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

while manging to remain unknown by most people. an accomplishment. 

Then how can she sell concert tickets and why does she have 25 million certified in song sales on RIAA?

Screenshot_2017_01_22_at_2_22_37_PM.thum

Why? Did she find out they bought all those grammys and nominations?

I am not a fan of RCA as a label. I can't say I'm surprised.

2 hours ago, nooniebao said:

She’s suing her manager’s imprint that was distributed by RCA. She’s not suing RCA or Sony. Her disagreements/dispute seem to be related to the recording contract w/ her manager she signed when she was in her teens. She’s in her mid 20’s now.

Well SONY is a cult of demons anyway

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.