The Jonas Brothers to be honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame

inmymendes

2 minutes ago, prézli said:

Wasn't Madonna approved without submission? But she didn't accept it or something like that.

They approached her like 30 years ago and she said nah. Sis truly said no to paying 50k + fees + maintenance :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

They approached her like 30 years ago and she said nah. Sis truly said no to paying 50k + fees + maintenance :deadbanana2:

Then, you don't have to submit. I know the Olsen twins have a star as well and they weren't happy with the fact that they got one star instead of two, one to each girl. Plus, they were almost out of the show business when they got it, so I would be surprised if that had been their idea. :michael: 

28 minutes ago, Power love said:

The fan fiction:bibliahh:

It literally debut #1 and ended the year as a top 10 single. 

Miley should have it way before the JB do. But I don’t think she cares enough to pay ?

Congrats! :) 

1 hour ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

ATRL faves who don't have a Hollywood Walk of Fame star:

SO the most famous people don't have a star :bibliahh:

edit-

This post promoted my ATRL rank to "Rising Star" :fan:

Edited by Patient Zero

1 hour ago, Patient Zero said:

SO the most famous people don't have a star :bibliahh:

edit-

This post promoted my ATRL rank to "Rising Star" :fan:

time to send a request to the Hollywood walk of fame

Patient Zero

Well deserve they are iconic to the millennial generation. Plus nick and Joe will always be around within the entertainment industry somehow. Nick with broadway and reality tv shows and Joe Jonas with his new band DNCE, when they are not doing Jonas brother projects. Plus they have several successful private businesses too so they are getting there coins.

:giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.