Amber Heard spotted at TJ Maxx; adjusting to the new normal

Apolonio

3 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

Aren't you the same person who was talking proudly about being a straight guy in some other topic recently? Maybe it was someone else who also had a Billie Ellish pfp, but if it was you what gives you the right to constantly call out gays? Literally disgusting :biblio:

And literally all media publishers excpet a few far-right ones (like the ones owned by Ben Shapiro) are on her side and so are some subreddits that have 100K+ followers. Tweets defending her recently were also getting 100-200K likes so it sounds like you are just saying this to proudly display your homophobia :biblio:

Haven't seen that users other posts but let me tell you having read through a lot of these Johnny/Amber threads. The gays deserve calling out. Somehow they've managed to take sides whilst defending instances of clear abuse which happened either side of the fence. No matter which way you look at it the behaviour is indefensible and neither of them have anything to be proud of whatsoever. We're putting abusers on pedestals and then shaming their victims and that is happening on both sides of the argument. It needs challenging, I'm embarrassed. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mobility Mary

• Apolonio

• NausAllien

• i spit on haters

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, SpankGangsta said:

This. Its so weird that this site of all places has so many Turd apologist

What's so shocking about it? The majority of people here are girls and gays, most of which who know what it feels like to be villainized by the society for made up offenses.

people want to clown on TJ Maxx - truth is they have some nice buys there. Don't see the problem..

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

The delusion to think anybody in the real world Stan’s/defends/or supports Amber Heard :rip: probably the most disliked celebrity among the general public as a whole, and for good reason, because she’s a court proven liar

Not you acting like D*pp isn't a court certified wife beater.

1 minute ago, Joesuxx said:

Haven't seen that users other posts but let me tell you having read through a lot of these Johnny/Amber threads. The gays deserve calling out. Somehow they've managed to take sides whilst defending instances of clear abuse which happened either side of the fence. No matter which way you look at it the behaviour is indefensible and neither of them have anything to be proud of whatsoever. We're putting abusers on pedestals and then shaming their victims and that is happening on both sides of the argument. It needs challenging, I'm embarrassed. 

Putting aside the fact that mutual abuse is not a thing and that all Amber did was defend herself from her abuser and when she lashed out at him cause she was living in the constant state of panic she took responsibility for it, what exactly gives straight men the right to call out gays as a group? :biblio:

3 hours ago, Trent W said:

This place is a mental asylum :ahh:

Amber having stans in here :ahh: 

What is wrong with people?

They are both abusers, she is just far worse :ahh: 

Come through with the facts :clap3:

Nobody outside of this goofy ass website supports or “stands” with Amber Heard :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Not you acting like D*pp isn't a court certified wife beater.

They always conveniently ignore this. 

Just now, Bears01 said:

Nobody outside of this goofy ass website supports or “stands” with Amber Heard 

Every user on this subreddit supports her. We're talking about THOUSANDS of people.

1 minute ago, Mobility Mary said:

Putting aside the fact that mutual abuse is not a thing and that all Amber did was defend herself from her abuser and when she lashed out at him cause she was living in the constant state of panic she took responsibility for it, what exactly gives straight men the right to call out gays as a group? :biblio:

First and foremost mutual abuse is definitely a thing. Secondly yeah she has a right to defend herself but then there's also recordings of her mocking someone she's meant to care about. If someone I allegedly loved behaved like that towards myself to the extent i had to defend to myself i would be to hurt and confused to find the headspace to mock anyone. But to each their own. Nobody can call out an entire demographic of people and judge a crowd by individuals standards, but just because they are not gay does not mean that they are immune to the  constant barrage of misogynistic, internalised homophobia, and generalised toxicity that is forever demonstrated on this forum. Gays are constantly talking about straights and breeders on this website and they are allowed the right to respond here. Someone doesn't have to subscribe to the same identities as someone to see when their behaviour isn't it. We are not exempt from criticism for being a minority demographic by way if sexuality. For instance if a straight man walked up to a woman in a bar and commented on their weight, hair and clothing the way this website does then there would be outrage. Yet grown as men are here bashing women all day for everything from their hair to their shoes and apparently that's ok because they'll call themselves feminists on instagram. 

Not people in here being more offended at someone accompanying a friend to an affordable store than they are over child molestation. :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, NausAllien said:

Every user on this subreddit supports her. We're talking about THOUSANDS of people.

Go up to some random stranger on the street and scream “yaaaaassss, I stand with Amber heard!!” And I guarantee most people would look at you like :biblio: 

2 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

They always conveniently ignore this. 

Right? Like if they can ignore the UK verdict because the judge was biased or whatever, then we can ignore the US verdict because the jury was biased. :cm:

1 minute ago, Assassin said:

Right? Like if they can ignore the UK verdict because the judge was biased or whatever, then we can ignore the US verdict because the jury was biased. :cm:

Or if you approve the UK verdict, you should approve the US one as well. :celestial2:

3 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Go up to some random stranger on the street and scream “yaaaaassss, I stand with Amber heard!!” And I guarantee most people would look at you like :biblio: 

You are just :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

You are just :deadbanana4:

I disagree significantly with you on this topic, but you’re still one of my fav posters ❤️

7 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

First and foremost mutual abuse is definitely a thing. Secondly yeah she has a right to defend herself but then there's also recordings of her mocking someone she's meant to care about. If someone I allegedly loved behaved like that towards myself to the extent i had to defend to myself i would be to hurt and confused to find the headspace to mock anyone. But to each their own. Nobody can call out an entire demographic of people and judge a crowd by individuals standards, but just because they are not gay does not mean that they are immune to the  constant barrage of misogynistic, internalised homophobia, and generalised toxicity that is forever demonstrated on this forum. Gays are constantly talking about straights and breeders on this website and they are allowed the right to respond here. Someone doesn't have to subscribe to the same identities as someone to see when their behaviour isn't it. We are not exempt from criticism for being a minority demographic by way if sexuality. For instance if a straight man walked up to a woman in a bar and commented on their weight, hair and clothing the way this website does then there would be outrage. Yet grown as men are here bashing women all day for everything from their hair to their shoes and apparently that's ok because they'll call themselves feminists on instagram. 

She was mocking him cause he always played a victim while being an abuser. In the recordings you are refering to, he was acting like a victim cause she hit him in the face while he was crushing her feet with the door and because he was trying to make her feel bad about her telling her friend to call the cops cause she thought he was gonna kill her while he was choking her and then he tried to justify it by comparing it to him cuting his own finger off. Believe what you wanna believe about the case, but are you seriously gonna compare gay men dragging straight men to straight men dragging gay men? Like you don't see a huge difference between those two situations? Yes, you should not be allowed to do or say whatever you want just because you are a marginalized group, but straight men calling out gays is absolutely vile. Especially cause he's calling us out and making jokes about us for defending Amber :biblio:

2 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

She was mocking him cause he always played a victim while being an abuser. In the recordings you are refering to, he was acting like a victim cause she hit him in the face while he was crushing her feet with the door and because he was trying to make her feel bad about her telling her friend to call the cops cause she thought he was gonna kill her while he was choking her and then he tried to justify it by comparing it to him cuting his own finger off. Believe what you wanna believe about the case, but are you seriously gonna compare gay men dragging straight men to straight men dragging gay men? Like you don't see a huge difference between those two situations? Yes, you should not be allowed to do or say whatever you want just because you are a marginalized group, but straight men calling out gays is absolutely vile. Especially cause he's calling us out and making jokes about us for defending Amber :biblio:

You're missing my earlier viewpoint on this situation. As i said previously i think they are both abhorrent individuals who should do society a favour by staying single. One may be worse than the other in people's eyes but at the end of the day they are both are in the wrong.  You genuinely cannot read half of the comments about Amber in these threads though, feel as dispassionately as you do about them and then take umbrage because one of those people who are straight in the sea of gay men victim blaming. Funnily enough they straight individuals are entitled to an opinion as the rest of us are and we are as accountable for our own conduct as they are. It's kind of what equality is. I would hate to think that someone wouldn't tell me if i were out of line or offensive because they were scared i'd pull the 'homophobia' card. It would mean they weren't thinking of me as an equal if that were in the back of their mind. Granted that user should not say "you gays" as if we all think one and the same, but by the same logic you shouldn't find yourself exempt from the opinions of "straight guys" as if they're all actively picketing for your oppression. 

2 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

You're missing my earlier viewpoint on this situation. As i said previously i think they are both abhorrent individuals who should do society a favour by staying single. One may be worse than the other in people's eyes but at the end of the day they are both are in the wrong.  You genuinely cannot read half of the comments about Amber in these threads though, feel as dispassionately as you do about them and then take umbrage because one of those people who are straight in the sea of gay men victim blaming. Funnily enough they straight individuals are entitled to an opinion as the rest of us are and we are as accountable for our own conduct as they are. It's kind of what equality is. I would hate to think that someone wouldn't tell me if i were out of line or offensive because they were scared i'd pull the 'homophobia' card. It would mean they weren't thinking of me as an equal if that were in the back of their mind. Granted that user should not say "you gays" as if we all think one and the same, but by the same logic you shouldn't find yourself exempt from the opinions of "straight guys" as if they're all actively picketing for your oppression. 

I still have to see a single proof of Johnny being a victim of anything so I don't see how it's victim blaming, but that user could have literally just laughed at people here defending Amber, if he thinks she's that horrible, instead of calling out gays. And as I said, you are free to call out anyone you want from any group you want if you disagree with them, but he specifically mentioned the fact we were gays as if that is somehow relevant or okay for a straight person to do. Also I don't know where you live, but there's no such thing as equality in our society, we're not even close to reaching it.

1 hour ago, Mobility Mary said:

I've never discussed my gender or sexuality on this forum bro you're confusing me with someone else and your arguments make no sense at all :laugh:

OT: amber abuser 

I wish people had this much energy for Chris Brown for example. AH is the new female scapegoat for people to release their frustration on

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

Come through with the facts :clap3:

Nobody outside of this goofy ass website supports or “stands” with Amber Heard :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, SpankGangsta said:

This. Its so weird that this site of all places has so many Turd apologist

Exactly, imagine stanning a psychopath abuser :deadbanana4:

16 minutes ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

I wish people had this much energy for Chris Brown for example. AH is the new female scapegoat for people to release their frustration on

Chris Brown was dragged to hell and back too.

Amber did get more traction because people are tired of the “believe all women” and “all women are victims” narrative.

When you see a psychopath like Amber riding that wave, she becomes an easier target.

6 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Chris Brown was dragged to hell and back too.

Amber did get more traction because people are tired of the “believe all women” and “all women are victims” narrative.

When you see a psychopath like Amber riding that wave, she becomes an easier target.

What in the far right hell is this post :biblio: