Amber Heard spotted at TJ Maxx; adjusting to the new normal

Apolonio

30 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Ahhhhh, I LOVE the law. :heart2:

Of course you do. The legal system in the US is so fundamentally broken it allows powerful men to get away with the most heinous crimes. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mobility Mary

• Apolonio

• NausAllien

• i spit on haters

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Pop said:

This just proves that American law doesn't protect the victims of abuse, especially when the perpetrator of that violence is extremely rich and famous.

4 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

The legal system in the US is so fundamentally broken it allows powerful men to get away with the most heinous crimes.

So then why were Harvey Weinstein and R. Kelly found guilty of their crimes? You can't just pick and choose when you think the law is right purely because you didn't see a verdict you wanted to see. By your logic, let's free Harvey and R. Kelly, and imprison JD and MJ instead. Will that solve it for you?

2 hours ago, Raspy said:

Pay up b

he’ll just spend it on booze or dope or both

leave her alone 

2 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

Aren't you the same person who was talking proudly about being a straight guy in some other topic recently? Maybe it was someone else who also had a Billie Ellish pfp, but if it was you what gives you the right to constantly call out gays? Literally disgusting :biblio:

And literally all media publishers excpet a few far-right ones (like the ones owned by Ben Shapiro) are on her side and so are some subreddits that have 100K+ followers. Tweets defending her recently were also getting 100-200K likes so it sounds like you are just saying this to proudly display your homophobia :biblio:

The delusion to think anybody in the real world Stan’s/defends/or supports Amber Heard :rip: probably the most disliked celebrity among the general public as a whole, and for good reason, because she’s a court proven liar

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

So then why were Harvey Weinstein and R. Kelly found guilty of their crimes?

LMAO! Do you know how many years it took them to convict R. Kelly? He in fact got away with having child *****graphy in the early 00s due to a technicism. He was also acquitted in 2008 for 14 counts of child p-graphy. It took them DECADES and an insurmountable amount of evidence to finally get a jury to convict him.

Edited by NausAllien

3 hours ago, Weld_E said:

That’s what happens when you’re a woman painted as a villain.

People like Weinstein, Epstein, Cosby and even R Kelly did not get this level of hate for far worse atrocities, you gotta use your critical thinking skills here and wonder, why?

All those men got tons of hate, what are you talking about?

1 hour ago, 305 said:

This PR stunt to make the already demented stans feel bad for her

This woman is truly something else, please just go away!!!

Exactly.

This could be sign of another scheme she is brewing. This time to shakedown her own supporters — hoodwink them into contributing to her financially by making them feel sorry for her.

In other words JD will end up getting paid by............. ATRL gay cash.

2 hours ago, bidet said:

IT'S SO funny that only the atrl gays believe this woman is a victim of misogyny :rip:  yall amber justifiers are truly detached from reality 

as opposed to the certified wife beater?

Hopefully she didn't abuse anyone on her way out 

Relatable queen :clap3:

56 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Fume all you want but it will not make the verdict change is any of the cases sweetie pie. Michael was proved innocent (not that it's relevant, but since you INSIST on going off topic in every thread). Which btw, why is that? Every opportunity you have to defend Amber you and @Mobility Mary use deflection. Is Amber's case really that weak that you can't think of ways to defend her that the only thing you can do is post my avi? :doc: Sure, doing that will revoke the verdict! :lmao:

OT: Amber GUILTY, Michael NOT GUILTY.

78470fb3-6247-4804-8fc2-1a49cade3b38-iA01_HEADLINES_14.JPG?width=660&height=490&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webpakm4zupcbht81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=8fa8554fea1be3bff521688977c62c09330cd230

Ahhhhh, I LOVE the law. :heart2:

mean-girls-suck-on-that.gif

Girl please. I have went over evidence a billion times and I have addressed all these alleged lies you and Deopsters keep spreading about Amber and so have the rest of the supporters. The only thing Deppster have been doing is constantly call her a liar (while only being able to repeat things that were debunked a million times) and cry about her supporters and make misogynistic comments about her.

The irony of you trying to make us look crazy is hilarious.

In order to believe Amber you have to believe that a guy who has been an alcoholic and a junkie for longer than Amber has been alive, only dates minors, teens or at best women in their early 20s, has been arrested 3 times for violent outburts, is currently being sued for assaulting someone and has talked in numerous interviews about his anger and how he doesn't mind beating people up, was physically abusive towards his wife behind closed doors.

In order to believe Johnny you have to believe that a woman 22 years younger than him (I know that as an MJ stan you don't see the connection, but still) spent years creating wounds and bruises that were seen by 11 different witnesses (including medical experts hired by Johnny who were his witnesses) and can be seen in random paparazzi photos,  using makeup or sometimes Photoshop when she wanted to go all in. Then she told numerous therapists about her husband beating her up whipe he was in the same room as well, messaged her family members, her friends and people working for her about it, but also got him to send messages apologizing to her and her mother while also sending messages to others about smacking her around, calling her an ugly ***** and saying he'll drown her, burn her and rape her corpse. Just like she got him to constantly send messages to people about being a monster when high/drunk and confesssing that all he has to do for their relationship to be perfect is lock that monster away. But then she also got his assistant to message her to apologize about Johnny kicking her saying he cried when he realized what he did. She also got his bodyguard to call her friend to ask if she was doing okay after he beat the **** out of her. Then she forced him to smash up the entire kitchen and yell at her. Then she forced him to howl like an animal, say he headbutted her, ask her about her toes after he smashed them with the door and yell at her about being a ******* nobody. She also forced him to  deny anything, despite knowing he was being recorded, when she accused him of beating the **** out of her or when she said she thought he was gonna kill her while he was choking her or when she said that he threw a phone at her face. She got countless of her friends who were living lavish all thanks to Johnny to lie for her and confirm her story despite the fact that they are not even friends with her anymore. She got people who used to work for her to lie about seeing her wounds and covering them up with makeup. She got an IPV expert to fake 12 tests so she could diagnose her with a PTSD. She did all of that and so much more to do what? To write an op ed released behind a paywall that doesn't mention him and to get 7 million in divorce money even tho they lived in a no-fault state and she was entitled to over 30 million from him, with no abuse claims or giving any reason for divorce, cause he kept refusing to sign a prenup or a postnup which she asked him to do. She sat on all that evidence for so many years, praying he would sue The Sun for calling him a wife beater so that The Sun would call her as a witness and then she decided to ask the court to seal the most horrible things he has done to her and not make them available for public.

I don't see anything wrong. TJMaxx can have some amazing stuff.

But I'd advice her to stay away from the Gold Label section.

Edit

that essay. Try to convince the jury, sis, not us  :bibliahh:

Edited by Patient Zero

4 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

I don't see anything wrong. TJMaxx can have some amazing stuff.

But I'd advice her to stay away from the Gold Label section.

Edit

that essay. Try to convince the jury, sis, not us  :bibliahh:

The way this is your only comeback to what I wrote :bibliahh:

Try convincing three judges, who are experts in law and ruled him as a WIFE BEATER. I'll say that would be a harder task than convincing a jury of 7 idiotic Americans who fell asleep during the trial (confirmed by the court reporter who was also partying with Depp's team) and were using social media while being juries in the trial where propaganda for one of the parties reached 20 BILLION views on just one app. :bibliahh:

good for her. i heard TJ Maxx has an excellent bedsheet selection :clap3:

Amber is a true fashion icon, she's always looking classy and SNATCHED, and doing it on a budget too. JD probably doesn't even know how to get groceries by himself, embarassing :supaspaz:

Edited by brazil

4 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

The way this is your only comeback to what I wrote :bibliahh:

Try convincing three judges, who are experts in law and ruled him as a WIFE BEATER. I'll say that would be a harder task than convincing a jury of 7 idiotic Americans who fell asleep during the trial (confirmed by the court reporter who was also partying with Depp's team) and were using social media while being juries in the trial where propaganda for one of the parties reached 20 BILLION views on just one app. :bibliahh:

The UK judges accepted hearsay

The US jury only accepted evidence

Who are the idiots here? :bibliahh:

Edited by Patient Zero

Not the Depp and amber stans camping now on a separate thread. Time for the mods to ban all threads about this because this is getting OLD AND TIRING. 

Amber browsing a department store causing the depplorables to get all riled up. :rip:

2 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

The UK judges accepted hearsay

The US jury only accepted evidence

Who are the idiots here? :bibliahh:

Yet there are 129 pages of explanations of why he's a wife beater in the UK trial and 50 paragraphes from judges who reviewed the case while the only reasoning we have from the US trial is that they both defamed each other cause reasons, from a jury who didn't know how to fill out the form and couldn't remember max punitive damages and was sleeping in the courtroom, the same courtroom where they had to get through hundreds of Johnny fans shouting insults at Amber before they could get in. And the judge was ridiculous and you know it luv. She disregarded 6 medical experts witnessing Amber's injuries and texts of his staff admitting that he beat her up, but she allowed some weirdos who watched the videos from the trial and interacted with the UmbrellaMan on Twitter to take the stand. Spare me hun :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

good for her. i heard TJ Maxx has an excellent bedsheet selection :clap3:

To be gifted for Depp seeing as how he was the one who always defecated on himself when he passed out drunk and under the influence of various drugs ? And I hope you keep this same energy (you won't) when Brad Pitt and his lawyers go after Angelina. Using the same tactics Depp did to win his case.

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Doesn’t it say something to you that the amount or Amber defenders on here can be counted on one hand? :skull: Wake up and see what the rest of us are seeing.

I don’t side with either of the trash individuals, but the irony of you posting this with an MJ avi. :bam:

3 hours ago, bidet said:

IT'S SO funny that only the atrl gays believe this woman is a victim of misogyny :rip:  yall amber justifiers are truly detached from reality 

This. 

3 hours ago, Trent W said:

This place is a mental asylum :ahh:

Amber having stans in here :ahh: 

What is wrong with people?

They are both abusers, she is just far worse :ahh: 

This. Its so weird that this site of all places has so many Turd apologist