• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mobility Mary

• Apolonio

• NausAllien

• i spit on haters

Top Posters In This Topic

This PR stunt to make the already demented stans feel bad for her :bibliahh:

This woman is truly something else, please just go away!!!

1 hour ago, Mobility Mary said:

What a stunning and amazing woman. :heart2: She's truly the voice for all of us who are opressed. People need to leave her alone already.

:bibliahh:

Imagine typing this out and being completely serious 

3 minutes ago, 305 said:

:bibliahh:

Imagine typing this out and being completely serious 

Imagine attacking a woman cause she dared to speak out against a homophobic, racist, misogynistic, transphobic, alcohol and drug addicted abuser, rapist and pedo without even mentioning his name :biblio:

6 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

Imagine attacking a woman cause she dared to speak out against a homophobic, racist, misogynistic, transphobic, alcohol and drug addicted abuser, rapist and pedo without even mentioning his name :biblio:

Doesn’t it say something to you that the amount or Amber defenders on here can be counted on one hand? :skull: Wake up and see what the rest of us are seeing.

4 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Doesn’t it say something to you that the amount or Amber defenders on here can be counted on one hand? :skull: Wake up and see what the rest of us are seeing.

GyJv5vh.thumb.png.faffc2d4c12b3b610ebc83

5 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Nobody in the real world are Amber defenders. :skull: 

6 minutes ago, Daydream said:

You have a full fledged pedophile in your avatar. Down in front! 

I don't like her at all. I think she lied a bit, however, this witch hunt is not IT. 

If this girl ends up killing herself I hope the media and GP are ready to take the responsibility. 

1 minute ago, konaa said:

All I see is a woman being frugal in the midst of a recession. 

But of course coke heard alcohol bloated and greasy Jawny Debt stans are classist losers.

Tell us more. 

10 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Said the person with a PEDOPHILE in their profile pic... :biblio:

11 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Literally, that user has issues

7 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

Tell us more. 

Extremely brave for someone who uses a pedophile as a profile picture :bam:

1 minute ago, nsst said:

Extremely brave for someone who uses a pedophile as a profile picture :bam:

Brave but correct. No amount of deflection will change that. 

she has some of you so triggered in here just for buying some clothes :rip:

rent free in your minds

Just now, wehan6 said:

rent free in your minds

Especially the mind of that pedophile supporter :skull:

I don't even like her at all after the trial but leave this woman alone :skull: People need lives

20 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Said the person with a PEDOPHILE in their profile pic... :biblio:

Fume all you want but it will not make the verdict change is any of the cases sweetie pie. Michael was proved innocent (not that it's relevant, but since you INSIST on going off topic in every thread). Which btw, why is that? Every opportunity you have to defend Amber you and @Mobility Mary use deflection. Is Amber's case really that weak that you can't think of ways to defend her that the only thing you can do is post my avi? :doc: Sure, doing that will revoke the verdict! :lmao:

OT: Amber GUILTY, Michael NOT GUILTY.

78470fb3-6247-4804-8fc2-1a49cade3b38-iA01_HEADLINES_14.JPG?width=660&height=490&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webpakm4zupcbht81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=8fa8554fea1be3bff521688977c62c09330cd230

Ahhhhh, I LOVE the law. :heart2:

mean-girls-suck-on-that.gif

Edited by Daydream

:skull: 

Her likely plan for buying Prada and GUCCI with that lawsuit money backfired, now she had to resort to TJ Maxx.  :keir:

2 hours ago, Weld_E said:

When reports come out of her staying in upscale places, she gets dragged. When reports come out of her shopping in affordable places, she gets dragged. People are just looking for ANY reason to hate on her.

Because this is fake as F.

I mean what's the point of going to TJ MAXX a week after getting busted criss-crossing the whole of the East Coast with a Gulfstream?

Obvioulsy she heard those criticisms about how her lavish lifestyle did not rhyme with Elaine's claim that she couldn't afford to pay JD, so she decided to "prove" Elaine's point by hitting a TJ store.

AH is so transparent.

33 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Fume all you want but it will not make the verdict change is any of the cases sweetie pie. Michael was proved innocent (not that it's relevant, but since you INSIST on going off topic in every thread). Which btw, why is that? Every opportunity you have to defend Amber you and @Mobility Mary use deflection. Is Amber's case really that weak that you can't think of ways to defend her that the only thing you can do is post my avi? :doc: Sure, doing that will revoke the verdict! :lmao:

OT: Amber GUILTY, Michael NOT GUILTY.

78470fb3-6247-4804-8fc2-1a49cade3b38-iA01_HEADLINES_14.JPG?width=660&height=490&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webpakm4zupcbht81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=8fa8554fea1be3bff521688977c62c09330cd230

Ahhhhh, I LOVE the law. :heart2:

mean-girls-suck-on-that.gif

This just proves that American law doesn't protect the victims of abuse, especially when the perpetrator of that violence is extremely rich and famous.

MJ and JD are cut from the same cloth. 

Hopped in here to see the insanity and just want to mention that you’re all crazy. Nutjobs all around! Johnny vs. Amber is all just Garbage vs. Trash in the end. Yall are just the little rats playing in the bin