'Honestly, Nevermind' 5th day on Spotify: 24.2M (-6%) [172M total]

Starkboy

Just now, Green said:

Me too. Harry is the Top Pop Male artist right now and Bad Bunny is bigger than ever. His streaming and touring numbers are huge  :deadbanana:

They could be the top 2 artists of the year

But I'm not talking about right now :deadbanana4:

I'm talking about artists that came from having unprecedented success with multiple projects over the last decade. Harry and Bad Bunny exploded in the last two years with their latest projects. How are we gonna compare Post Malone's monster three albums or Drake, Abel or Kendrick's runs with Fine Line and YHLQMDLG, which are the first projects of each of these artists to actually do really well?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• More Than A Melody

• Starkboy

• JawBreaker

1 hour ago, magazine said:

see?? Post Malone numbers were fine! :cm:

:rip:

but yea..guess the fans hated it..

I looove some tracks on it tho :ahh: he did well quality-wise at least

Is this more than post Malone?

hasn't harry been globally famous for over a decade? almost as long as drake.

wonder if this album could debut sub-300k? hmm.

And it going to go downhill from here 

Barely outdoing Dawn FM

kess than evermore? :chick2:

37 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

Neither Harry nor Bad Bunny were at the level of Drake, Post Malone, Kendrick Lamar or even BTS when they released their latest albums. They had good numbers from their latest projects, but not several projects with huge numbers over the course of several years.

And of course Harry didn't underperform :rip: his album sold 1M units US in 3 weeks and 1M worldwide in 1 week. I just wouldn't put him (or Bad Bunny) at the level of the others. I will if their current albums continue on this trajectory moving forward.

Bad bunny? Really?

55 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

US... he couldn't get #1 or #2 Global and the #1 and #2 songs are a random Joji track and Harry's 2 month old single.

Plus, you can't argue that 61M global for Drake isn't a severe underperformance. Flop =/= underperformance. Let's not confuse things.

Adele saw all the ATRL threads about 30 underperforming and did some witchcraft. Not a single A+ List artist has released since her without underperforming as well :rip: 

That's really a stretch. First day / week numbers ain't everything

18 minutes ago, xclusivestylesz said:

Is this more than post Malone?

Double :rip:

Is he still coming for a #1 album and a few top 10 debuts. If so, he still won:celestial3:

Well it's kinda expected since it was a surprised album drop and the genre was basically dance house music which his core fans are not used to and hate it.

I listen to the album for the 1st time and I really enjoy the album and (unpopular opinion) it's one of his better album sonically. I believe this album would fare much better had this album was recorded by R&B/Soul vocal diva artists.

3 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Is he still coming for a #1 album and a few top 10 debuts. If so, he still won:celestial3:

Maybe a #1 debut with “Falling Back”

56 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

WW

Bad Bunny - Un Verano Sin Ti 145.8M

Kendrick Lamar - Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers 99.6M

Harry Styles - Harry's House 97.6M

Drake - Honestly, Nevermind 61.1M

The Weeknd - Dawn FM 59.9M

Post Malone - Twelve Carat Toothache 30.9M

Future - NEVER LIKED YOU 29.6M

Jack Harlow - Come Home The Kids Miss You 27.6M

Shocking, people really did the most on Weeknd for no reason

ofc an underperformance on his part

but his rap fans hate the album and is trashing it all over twitter so this imo is not surprising. The song that is closest to his usual sound being to the end of the album and having the second most streams echoes that sentiment. 

Considering that no one knew this album exist less than 48 hours + this time he was not desperate he only did 13 song + an intro and only 1 collab 61 million streams are a decent debut 

it’s 4th biggest debut of 2022

1 hour ago, magazine said:

see?? Post Malone numbers were fine! :cm:

This is a good debut, congrats to Drake :clap3:

Nop! Post Malone anticipate for months / probably a year this album 

He announced release date 1 month before it was released, include collabs with Doja, The Weeknd, Roddy & Gunna, release deluxe edition same week + did some promo like SNL, Jimmy Fallon, Hot Ones, Seth Meyers & more  for a ugly 1st week sales 

I don't think the numbers are THAT bad considering the number or tracks and the way he alienated his core fanbase with this panned album though. But I don't think it will serve great longevity at all.

Edited by State of Grace.

17 minutes ago, Capruni said:

Maybe a #1 debut with “Falling Back”

Jimmy Cooks is #1 on Apple Music US and I'm certain on Spotify tomorrow too. 

I would be shocked if its not the highest debut. 

Idk about #1 though

60M is nothing to laugh at, but nothing to write home about either (for his standards)

He should've treated this as a mixtape instead of a studio release, huh? :lakitu:

22 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Jimmy Cooks is #1 on Apple Music US and I'm certain on Spotify tomorrow too. 

I would be shocked if its not the highest debut. 

Idk about #1 though

Oh wow!

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

2023727123831589e0cf2a465296638b616bcb5e

I wonder if any of the Drake songs will stick. Maybe the collab?

I think at least 2 songs will go viral on Tiktok. But I don’t think any song on here will be a smash 

Confirm wait for u chart run terminated here with jimmy cooks being new focus song for the cult and sheep. I see this being new number one instead and of course one week as per usual.

ok debut album number

Edited by Polgg48

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.