• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cap87

• SIDE2SIDE

• IDRAG4MJ

• Sweetestsecret

Can’t wait to hear 

finally a new song :clap3: hoping for another success for him

The snippet sounds okay but for some reason I think he definitely has something more catchy to release, wonder why this one is the lead choice, unless it's just a retaliation single to BET and not the lead for his second album.

Edited by TheFlyingRobot

I'm ready AHH :jonny5:

their names together ALONE is gonna make this debut #1

plus the song sounds fire too

i wonder if they filmed the video together since yb is on house arrest or something lol

1 hour ago, FAN said:

Standalone or lead to LNX2?

LEAD

1 hour ago, TheFlyingRobot said:

The snippet sounds okay but for some reason I think he definitely has something more catchy to release, wonder why this one is the lead choice, unless it's just a retaliation single to BET and not the lead for his second album.

imo I think he chose this cause its pretty much a guaranteed hit based on their names together ALONE.

cause if his lead single flopped idk why I feel like it could be the beginning of the end for him since everyone thinks hes not going to have longevity anyways

8 minutes ago, SIDE2SIDE said:

LEAD

imo I think he chose this cause its pretty much a guaranteed hit based on their names together ALONE.

cause if his lead single flopped idk why I feel like it could be the beginning of the end for him since everyone thinks hes not going to have longevity anyways

This is bizzare to me considering how long all three singles from his last album lasted on the charts. Industry Baby and Thats What I Want are still charting even.

6 minutes ago, mystery said:

This is bizzare to me considering how long all three singles from his last album lasted on the charts. Industry Baby and Thats What I Want are still charting even.

yeah but he doesn't have any base 

one flop single can very well end his career

mlaredoperez

Is this pop leaning like this MONTERO singles or more Rap/Urban oriented?

• ATRL Moderator
59 minutes ago, mlaredoperez said:

Is this pop leaning like this MONTERO singles or more Rap/Urban oriented?

Hip hop

4 hours ago, SIDE2SIDE said:

LEAD

Hm... I dunno how I feel about this being a lead though, I've heard snippets of other songs that sound much better, so I don't really get this choice but he always makes catchy music, so I'm looking forward to his next album either way.

Only issue is youngboy who is popularized by his own stan fanbase and considered as album seller to support his kids. The guy never has legit hit song outside of his cult but nas proved us with jack so I’m slightly sure he will deliver :cupid:

4 hours ago, favorite crime said:

yeah but he doesn't have any base 

one flop single can very well end his career

exactly and he knows that

QueenofCopyPaste

I bet he'll release it on the 24th or the 26th :-*

mlaredoperez
2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Hip hop

This doesn't sound global at all. Pop won't touch this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.