Selena Gomez drags Revival album cover

rosesbloom

“It's really unfair. I actually did an album cover and I was really ashamed after I did it. I had to work through those feelings because I realized it was attached to something deeper that was

going on. And it was a choice that I wasn't necessarily happy that I made, but I think that I've done my best, at least I try to be myself. And I'm not an overly sexual person. Sometimes I like to feel sexy, but that doesn't mean it's for somebody else. It can be for me.”

She spilled! She is not an overly sexual person, that's pretty evident and I have noticed that about her. She's beautiful but she isn't like naughty and overtly sexual like her Disney peers Demi and Miley

She just wish she wasnt naked, thats all. 

its a shame tho cuz the cover art is amazing, anyway…

theres nothing really sexual about that cover really. i guess she didnt feel comfortable being naked?

How dare she :biblio: it’s not sexual, it’s actually a very empowering, bold image — but it’s her body, and choice, so I respect what she’s trying to say. 

i hate how puritanical she can be tbh. it’s not sexual in the slightest. nudity does not equal sexual. what she should be embarrassed about is the rare cover. 

9 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I never saw that cover as sexual despite her being naked...

Exactly. Its not. :gaycat6:  One day she’ll see it like the pure art It is i believe lmao

14 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

She needs to drag the Rare cover. 

She will never since it was made by her friends but she’s changed literally  EVERYTHING for Rare’s Deluxe Cover so at least it showed that she acknowledge the fact that people didnt like it and somehow fixed it. 

Edited by Selegend

It isn't a sexual cover, but I think that's her point. I guess she feels it's awkward :jonny5:

Even in the deluxe cover with some clothes, she kinda looks uncomfortable. Shame because this is her best album!

Selena Gomez - Revival (Deluxe) Artwork (9 of 9) | Last.fm

2 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

It isn't a sexual cover, but I think that's her point. I guess she feels it's awkward :jonny5:

Even in the deluxe cover with some clothes, she kinda looks uncomfortable. Shame because this is her best album!

Selena Gomez - Revival (Deluxe) Artwork (9 of 9) | Last.fm

The photoshoot must have been a shitty day (i think she’s already said something about that) and that change a lot of the artist perspective about a material 

4 minutes ago, Selegend said:

The photoshoot must have been a shitty day (i think she’s already said something about that) and that change a lot of the artist perspective about a material 

Yes I agree. She said this in 2020:

She told Allure that there was "pressure" to appear "more adult" in music videos and wear more revealing outfits. "I just did things that weren't really me," Gomez admitted to the outlet, which noted she was "choosing her words more deliberately," as she continued. "There was pressure to seem more adult on my album, Revival. [I felt] the need to show skin... I really don't think I was [that] person."

The music is amazing and I think she knows that, but I think she wasn't happy with the visuals.

Wasn’t it her idea to do an homage to Jen Anniston? Or I’m missing something?

1 hour ago, Freakshowvato said:

She's beautiful but she isn't like naughty and overtly sexual like her Disney peers Demi and Miley

Hmmm a bit shady i see

O.T.: No one thought of that cover as "sexual". I mean if you felt uncomfortable then point that instead, naked bodies are the oldest symbols of artistic expression.

moonlitdick
47 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

Yes I agree. She said this in 2020:

She told Allure that there was "pressure" to appear "more adult" in music videos and wear more revealing outfits. "I just did things that weren't really me," Gomez admitted to the outlet, which noted she was "choosing her words more deliberately," as she continued. "There was pressure to seem more adult on my album, Revival. [I felt] the need to show skin... I really don't think I was [that] person."

The music is amazing and I think she knows that, but I think she wasn't happy with the visuals.

Does she regret this? It’s a phenomenal visual 

Demi, Miley & herself were all trying to put sex each other during that time. All of their eras during that time was very sexual.

I mean, the cover was really good, but if she feels like she was pressured to do it or something, it does change things. It is one thing for a woman to be comfortable in her own skin and express her sexuality however she chooses, and it's a different thing for a young woman to be sexualized by powerful men.

Another day, another celebrity saying she regrets showing skin for more exposure & attention half a decade ago, imagine my shock.

she says so herself that she realized she was feeling ashamed cause of something deeper that was going on at the time so maybe she didnt feel comfortable doing what she did not cause shes a prude but because the situation wasnt right 

interscope was probably pressuring her into shedding the Disney image that she was associated with for her first album with them, just like how at the time most of her peers had an overly sexualised “adult” image too. she seems to allude to something else that made her feel ashamed about it which is horrible so i feel for her.

The album cover is artsy and her best cover. There’s nothing sexual about it. 

she is so boring.... there is no other word to describe her 

I hope this means YALL are gonna delete that album cover from your music libraries :biblio: and replace it with this ⬇️.

Selena_Gomez_-_Revival_(Official_Standar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.