Xtina and Jlo Team are in Qatar

ExHuman

Safe to say Aguilera will not pop out her strap-on in Qatar.

J.Lo and Xtina their own Waka Waka (This Time For Middle East) is coming :gaycatina1:

7 hours ago, Katamari said:

It should have been Paul and Ringo then 

this would make sense if they didn’t stan dua 

This will be the biggest flop World Cup song if so even more than the one from Russia that was  a big underperform tbh 

Edited by Julia Fox

Who are you all joking. The World Cup is in November. They’re probably there to play a private gig. 

@ExHuman there were some J.Lo fans that noticed her whole team was on a Qatar Airways flight that seemed private to just them. J.Lo flew private the next day. Because of that, it’s assumed they were likely booked for the IATA convention that takes place coming days, June 19-21:

IATA's 78th Annual General Meeting (AGM) and World Air Transport Summit (WATS) will take place on 19-21 June 2022 in Doha, Qatar, hosted by Qatar Airways.

This major event for aviation will gather the top leadership from airlines, the aviation value chain and governments as the aviation industry faces complex and dynamic operating, business and geopolitical environments.

The recovery from the impacts of COVID-19 continues to take shape, albeit at different speeds in different parts of the world. The war in Ukraine is impacting fuel prices, altering operations, and challenging the globalization which aviation’s efforts have underpinned. A broader sustainability agenda is emerging as aviation moves forward with its commitment to net zero carbon emissions by 2050. Technology is creating new opportunities to improve customer centricity. And, as all stakeholders including governments, adapt to ever-changing industry realities, finding a smart regulatory approach remains a top priority.

https://www.iata.org/en/events/agm/annual-general-meeting-2022/

19 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

This will be the biggest flop World Cup song if so even more than the one from Russia that was  a big underperform tbh 

What are you talking about? There are World Cup songs (official and unofficial) every time its held and they're ALL flops except The Cup of Life (the first World Cup hit smashing even in the Anglosphere), Waka Waka and maybe We Are One.

If this actually happened (it's not), it would definitely do better than most World Cup songs. :skull:

9 minutes ago, Inverted said:

What are you talking about? There are World Cup songs (official and unofficial) every time its held and they're ALL flops except The Cup of Life (the first World Cup hit smashing even in the Anglosphere), Waka Waka and maybe We Are One.

If this actually happened (it's not), it would definitely do better than most World Cup songs. :skull:

La La La and Waving Flag outsold We Are One tho :skull:

3 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

La La La and Waving Flag outsold We Are One tho :skull:

I forgot about those two. :skull:

On 6/18/2022 at 6:23 AM, BionicWooHoo said:

would demolish

And J.Lo would demolish her on stage cos she’s a bomb while performing. Which is what they look in these kind of events . Dance and killer performances which Xtina can’t deliver. 

On 6/18/2022 at 5:28 PM, Julia Fox said:

Pitbull and Maroon 5 should join in to save the ladies :clap3:

13 minutes ago, KILLINGLIES said:

And J.Lo would demolish her on stage cos she’s a bomb while performing. Which is what they look in these kind of events . Dance and killer performances which Xtina can’t deliver. 

Xtina can deliver dancing and intricate choreo when she wants to but she’s just lazy lbr. Let’s not act like Xtina doesn’t have stage presence dear 

6 hours ago, insomniac said:

Who are you all joking. The World Cup is in November. They’re probably there to play a private gig. 

@ExHuman there were some J.Lo fans that noticed her whole team was on a Qatar Airways flight that seemed private to just them. J.Lo flew private the next day. Because of that, it’s assumed they were likely booked for the IATA convention that takes place coming days, June 19-21:

IATA's 78th Annual General Meeting (AGM) and World Air Transport Summit (WATS) will take place on 19-21 June 2022 in Doha, Qatar, hosted by Qatar Airways.

This major event for aviation will gather the top leadership from airlines, the aviation value chain and governments as the aviation industry faces complex and dynamic operating, business and geopolitical environments.

The recovery from the impacts of COVID-19 continues to take shape, albeit at different speeds in different parts of the world. The war in Ukraine is impacting fuel prices, altering operations, and challenging the globalization which aviation’s efforts have underpinned. A broader sustainability agenda is emerging as aviation moves forward with its commitment to net zero carbon emissions by 2050. Technology is creating new opportunities to improve customer centricity. And, as all stakeholders including governments, adapt to ever-changing industry realities, finding a smart regulatory approach remains a top priority.

https://www.iata.org/en/events/agm/annual-general-meeting-2022/

https://twitter.com/106th/status/1538616698982617088?s=20&t=yILbfWu00G34fIoYqJx9wQ

Told ya’ll.

Many more videos of Xtina in that thread. J.Lo will probably perform tomorrow or the day after?

22 minutes ago, KILLINGLIES said:

J Lo can dance, Christina can sing...probably the reason why they invited both of them to make everyone happy.

That said, Christina is still a solid performer on stage...J Lo as a singer, well...

21 hours ago, rye said:

J Lo as a singer, well..

She’s a decent singer, better than half of the pop stars out there and she’s an incredible performer.

I personally think Xtina is not a good performer/dancer and she’s just a good singer but too much screaming imo

On 6/18/2022 at 3:43 AM, NausAllien said:

I hope if she does it, her show is the GAYEST thing ever conceived. I'm talking about drag queens for Lady Marmalade, simulated orgies for Dirrty, BDSM for Fighter, same-sex people making out for Beautiful, and a gay WEDDING for Unless It's with You.

She would get stoned to death :skull: 

On 6/18/2022 at 3:38 AM, SamanthaJadeFr said:

"I'm not sure how that would sound"....

I screamed

On 6/18/2022 at 12:24 AM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Yep and this is why Xtina probably wouldn’t accept it. She is an ally for LGBT people !

:rip:

56 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

:rip:

I guess I was wrong. She just goes where the money is… :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

I guess I was wrong. She just goes where the money is… :deadbanana2:

Wouldn’t you? :coffee:

10 minutes ago, Death & Decay said:

Wouldn’t you? :coffee:

Oh I'm far from being rich so I probably would !

I just find really curious that Christina who is worth a lot of money already, is willing to forget all of her principles, values and fights for some $$$. She does not need it, which tells us a lot about her !

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.