Toni Braxton admires Normani

Not Like The Movies

THEE Toni Braxton mentioned Normani in a recent interview. 

This doesnt help Normani at all, some how the expectations for her are just too much, the type of sound like Wild side is not meant to top the charts right now.

Just now, tshwark said:

This doesnt help Normani at all, some how the expectations for her are just too much, the type of sound like Wild side is not meant to top the charts right now.

Well if an r&b legend like Toni recognizes someone, it's a excellent thing. 

Janet also mentioned her recently. 

If the legends see something in her then who are we to say anything. 

If the entire album is gonna sound like fair, I bet she's not gonna go off. Legends really loves artists like Normani & Ariana tho.

THATS Toni?!? JFC she looks like a completely different person. I am kind of shook rn ngl

2 hours ago, tshwark said:

Only on this site would you people turn some praise from a legend into some type of drag :deadbanana4: 

Do you guys have no shame?

OT: Yes, Normani is a star, but whoever's managing her is sabotaging her or doing nothing to help her career move forward. At this point she just needs to drop the album  :biblio: 

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

THATS Toni?!? JFC she looks like a completely different person. I am kind of shook rn ngl

she doesn't look completely different, she looks mostly the same, just her cheeks are a little bigger but mainly because of her lupus. 

It doesn't sit right with me that talented hard working girls like Tinashe or Chloe never received these praises by LEGENDS like Toni or Janet but Normani with 2 songs and average vocal skills gets pushed down our throats like this :biblio:

8 hours ago, Cobra said:

It reminded me of this :dies:

Yessss :laugh:

I can see Toni doing a lot of Normani songs actually.  

She would add her special magic though. Because even this fan made version of WS pops more than the original.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.