• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manwhore

• I Am Music

• SimpleKindofLife

• Breathe On Moi

I mean..it's much better than the crap ppl have been bopping for several years now :toofunny3: funny how they switched when he released something which is actually good

this is the way. 2000's rap was more "gay" and girly and poppy but the conditioning in rap music today is to shy far away from anything that will make it "more gay" and more hard, more this more that.. its cringey and glad we are evolving. 

43 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

Bad Bunny’s album had a bigger moment when it was released last month :skull: 

And now? I feel like ppl quickly just moved on from this album

There is literally nothing interesting nor innovative about Drake or his music :toofunny3:

I think it will age well in his discography honestly. If only his voice wasn't so monotone. 

No one is going to believe Beyonce was inspired by his trend. :ace: Her album has been done.

(I enjoy some of the tracks, but i don't feel the inspo.)

One of the worst albums I've ever heard.  The beats sound like half-baked leftovers (no flair or interesting transitions, totally unmelodic) and his "vocals" are over-processed, and stand out sharply from the music. 

2 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

One of the worst albums I've ever heard.  The beats sound like half-baked leftovers (no flair or interesting transitions, totally unmelodic) and his "vocals" are over-processed, and stand out sharply from the music. 

You’re allowed to have opinions. Opinions that are wrong. :heart:

can we bring back Busta Ryhmes, LL Cool J or Snoop like you know actual rappers with actual BOPS

ATRLigif.thumb.gif.c72461916851ad890083ca8ff7349e4e.gif

It’s the way he rushed released this album and announced the album on the same day as Beyoncé. It’s giving weirdo energy from Ms Aubrey and his obsession with taking the spotlight from women. :) 

And that album is a autotune/monotonous mess with no dynamics or depth on some watered down wasted production. A rushed sonically engineered flop with subpar mixing and panned everywhere, just so he could claim that he’s “ahead of the time”. Absolutely no DRAMA, no personality in his one dimensional voice, and an insult to actual House. Should have kept it in the oven with some actual singers on the tracks.

14 hours ago, Icarus said:

What song was Nicki talking here about? 

It’s feels homophobic that this album is getting so much hate from straight males when it’s honestly his best in years (I still don’t even love it but at least it bops, his albums have been filler-stuffed messes since Take Care).

The moment he knew bey was going to release the same sound he rushed

Wouldn't it be funny if beyonce is successful and people come back to revist this 

He’s right :clap3:

I'm here for the concept of rappers doing more dance music but this album really isn't all that quality-wise. 

The album wasn't that great per say and is his weakest in quality, however, I apperciate the fact that Drake took a risk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.